Dangling baby upside down!!

kateqpr

Reaction score
Well i've just got back from seeing a cranial osteopath who treats babies who are difficult to settle, as i've found Poppy finds it really hard to wind down and sleep, plus she was ventouse after a stressful pregnancy and delivery.

One of the exercises i have to do with her is holding her gently by her legs and holding her upside down for 1 minute, gently moving her up and down. It apparently stretches her spine and relieves tension in her neck and scull.

Poppy loved it! Even though i was terrified i'd drop her. And GUESS WHAT! Just got home and put her down for a nap in her bed. AND SHE'S GONE TO SLEEP NO TROUBLE!!!! I've snuck downstairs for a quick coffee and a bit of internet, and can't quite believe she's napping in her bed.

Wonder if it's a coincidence? Please let it not be!!

My friend had to go to a cranial osteopath for her LOs reflux and found it worked absolute wonders. :)

:hugs: Fingers crossed this does the trick for Poppy and for you sweetie. Long may it last!
x

Thats great! Hopefully it's the start of a better time for you :)

Jacob went to one of those, and it worked wonders i recommend it to anyone i speak to :blush: XxxX

That sounds good, I hope it keeps up for you honey xx

:hugs:enjoy hun!!! hope its the start of things being easier for you

Apparently a cranial osteopath really helped my friend's baby with his croup - I've kept his card just in case.

i take archie t an osteopath hes been 4 times now and is a mch happier baby for it...although she hasnt given me any exercises to do at home she has worked wonders for him hes much more chilled out and is sleeping through already ...glad its going well for you

Oooh! Fingers crossed this is the start of better things for you all :happydance:

we were told to do this with Oscar too - we do and he likes it too but haven't had the dramatic results you have had. It's so funny to see him smiling all upside down. cracks me up.

wow that's amazing! hope it continues to get better for you.

We took Phoebe to her first session this week and we are already noticing positive changes in her I would definitely recommend it.

Never heard of such a thing! I'm intrigued! Glad to hear it's working so well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->