Danni or Cheryl?!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by LaDY, Oct 16, 2008.

1. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

I have been reading in so many magazines about the war between Danni and Cheryl in the X Factor...and iv also noticed that when people are writing into magazines Cheryl seems to be everyones favourite even on the texts that people send in on X Factor...what do you think? Who is the better one?

I personally feel sorry for Danni...i mean i have come from a big family and my oldest sister is in her late 30's...she was a huge fan of Danni and had all her CD's and in those days she was always on TV singing...at that time i was only about 6 but i loved her so much i even joined her fan club!!...:rofl:...she used to be the in thing...Cheryl is in the charts now where as Danni isn't as much but Danni did used to be a hit...maybe Cheryl is been favoured because more of the younger generation are watching X Factor now...makes you think...

So who do you prefer?? Bit of a random thought i know:)

Ps: Another point for Danni because she is going out with one gorgeous bloke...:)...Go Danni:happydance:

2. alice&bump

alice&bump mummy to katie

i prefer cheryl. i dont really understand why danni's on it. as i read in a magazine, what has cheryl famous for? well she's been there before and she's part of girls aloud who have had however many no1s. and danni?? she's kylie's sister

3. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

I love Cheryl but I did before the X Factor so I'm biased?

4. lorrilou

lorrilou Well-Known Member

I love cheryl. She can relate to the contestants as shes been there herself. Oh and shes a geordie!!!!

5. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

She did sing loads of songs in the past hun...x

6. Tilly

Tilly Guest

Cheryl seems a warmer person and she doesn't seem to be above people - eg, she gets emotional and will go and give them a big hug. I don't think Dannii shows her emotions as much, thats not a criticism but I find her a bit cold with people.

Cheryl is from a similar show, shes an ok singer. Most of Dannii's singing seems to be dance mix music, I wouldn't describe her as having amazing talent - so I don't think either of them are the best people for the show.

7. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

Have to admit Cheryl does do a better job in X factor.

8. Mamafy

Mamafy Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4

Cheryl for me too

9. FEDup1981

FEDup1981 Mam of two & two angels

cheryl for me too, i think shes really pretty !

10. oOKayOo

oOKayOo Well-Known Member

Cheryl , i have never liked danni..

11. baby.love

baby.love Guest

I prefer Cheryl, but i do like Danni too. I feel that Cheryl is more in a position to offer advice with the X Factor.

12. KatienSam

KatienSam Mummy to Ella & Faith <3

defo cheryl, all her acts are fab, and i almost always agree with her comments, and she sticks up to simon cowell lol

danni is only famous because of her sister and i dont agree with her pick of people of comments.

xx

13. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

As people i deffo prefer Danni, Cheryl's too gobby and too big for her boots!!

14. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

Woohoo go on polo princess :happydance:...Finally one person agrees with me!!

15. princess_t

princess_t Proud mom of 1

cheryl cole.

16. nessajane

nessajane Well-Known Member

I favour cheryl i think shes alot more down to earth and has worked hard to be where she is know and i think she does a much better job on the xfactor!!

17. ladymilly

ladymilly proud mammy

Cheryl, i think she seems like a really nice girl and also she has experienced the same thing so she knows what she is talking about. i don't not like Danni though :D

18. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Deffo Cheryl for me! She's the perfect judge for it tbh, shes been there and done that so knows exactly what the contenstants are going through. I dont like Danni.

19. vickie83

vickie83 Mama to 2 little ladybugs

I love Cheryl!
    Never did like Danni, I was always a Sharon O fan

20. I prefer Cheryl, I think Danni is ok I just feel Cheryl is better on the show as shes been there before and can relate to them