Danny Dyer going into Easties

tinkabells

Reaction score
Ok i havent watched eastenders since little mo was sentenced to prison, but if the rumours etc are true easties has a new fan coming for if Danny Dyer has anything to do with it
How can you not love this man!!!

Attachments

• DannyDyer.jpg
    DannyDyer.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 12
I know i read this the other day!! i will NEVER miss an episode if he goes into it! Im in love with him!

OOOF! If he goes in, I'll be addicted to that soap :cloud9: xx

I no tell me about it, i will watch everything 3 times, this man is god i have every dvd of his!!! xxx

If he goes in, I will never watch another episode.........!!

xxx

OMG OMG OMG I watch eastenders religeously neway but i will now be watching the normal slot and the repeat at 10pm as well as the omnibus on sunday LMAO!!
I met him last yr in London wen he was in a play at the Almeida theatre will post my pic on wen i can find it hehe.....Kissed him hugged him and i even grabbed his bum lol (well i wudnt get the chanve agaimn so had to lol!! Ps, Also have autograph...So hope this is not just a rumour lol lol Sorry for the rant lol xxx

OMG OMG OMG I watch eastenders religeously neway but i will now be watching the normal slot and the repeat at 10pm as well as the omnibus on sunday LMAO!!
I met him last yr in London wen he was in a play at the Almeida theatre will post my pic on wen i can find it hehe.....Kissed him hugged him and i even grabbed his bum lol (well i wudnt get the chanve agaimn so had to lol!! Ps, Also have autograph...So hope this is not just a rumour lol lol Sorry for the rant lol xxx

Oh my god i am so jealous, my mate met him last yr when she was patrolling in camden and got her pic taken with him!!!

THis man is my god lol xxx

oooOOOoo i hadnt heard this one, he seems too cool for eastenders iykwim!!!!

Sorry i jus had to say it all make u jealous hhehe!! Totally agree tho he is abit cool for eastenders lmao Really hope so tho! We dont see enuff of that gorgeous face! Love him xxxxx

OMG I love him.....

... i remember a seeing him in an interview on tv and he said how he always has eastenders to fall back on lol.. making a joke out of it... :rofl

so who will he play?? soooo excited!!

Oh dear god no!!!!
He can't act for toffee

Oooooh, he is so sexy!!!

I loved him in the Business :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member