Dar!

Nikkinoonoo

Mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Whenever we give Jessica something and say 'ta' she takes it and says 'dar' to you, it's soooo cute :cloud9:
xXx

aww, that's super cute! Clever Jessie! :D

Thanks, I thought so :) At first I thought it was fluke but she does it 99% of the time now xXx

Ally always goes 'oo oo' when I say 'uh oh' but he says 'oo oo' a lot when he's surprised or confused. funny boy...

Ally always goes 'oo oo' when I say 'uh oh' but he says 'oo oo' a lot when he's surprised or confused. funny boy...

Awww bless him. Jessie purses her lips in a 'ooo' but don't make any noise lol xXx

awww bless her thats so cute, lilly used to say "da" rather than ta now she doesnt say anything :(

Lol we took her to see my aunties earlier and I saw listen to her listen she says ta....... Would the little madam do it for them to hear? Would she heck! :rofl:

awww well done jessie!! so clever :happydance: maddi also says 'ta', but she's a bit hit or miss if she says it :lol:

Awww soo cute x well done jessica :happydance:

And it is VERY cute! Jess is just the cutest little bundle ever! She's soo good too and if my little Bean turns out like Jess, then we'll be very lucky parents :)

Love ya Nik :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->