Darcie Helena Sivewright 27/5/10 - 30/5/10 *Upsetting story*

Sorry for your losses.Rest in peace little angels.

im so so sorry amy. you have one beautiful daughter there :hugs:

Congratulations, she is gorgeous. I'm so sorry this didn't have a happier ending.

All my love and support xxx

omg she looks so amazing gorgeous in that little bag!!!!! bless her...... i'm sorry that your family is going through this :( xxx

amy darcie is beautiful am so sorry for your loss thinking of you all :hugs:

sweet dreams darcie xxxx

So sorry for your loss Amy...! Sleep well Darcie xx

:cry:I couldnt stop my tears dripping down my cheecks... nowords can explain how painful it will be.... so sorry for your loss honey!! may god give u and your family the strength to standby! :hugs:

There are no words Amy. I am so, so sorry . My heart goes out to you and your family.
:hugs:

Cat
xxx

She's beautiful Amy. I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Sending love darling to you and all the family. Darcie will always be in my heart :hugs:

Thanks for sharing I cant comprehend what you and your family have gone through in the past year or so.

:(

She is beautiful, so sorry that you have had to go through this I can't imagine how heartbreaking this is for you but I hope you can take some comfort from knowing your two gorgeous angels are looking after each other and will never be lonely xxxxxx

Oh Amy I am so so sorry for your loss, I remember when you lost Evie, I am so sorry that you have to go through another tragedy of losing another beautiful baby. My heart goes out to you. I wish you and your family all the strength to get through this terribly sad time. She looks so beautiful from the picture. Sleep tight little angel. xx

thankyou for sharing... I am so sorry to hear you've lost darcie & evie; it's just too cruel for words. I can't even begin to imagine what this last year has been like for you & your family... My thoughts are with you, your OH & your other daughter... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->