dare i get my hopes up?

Heidigrace

Reaction score
hi all, i had a miscarriage 2nd feb at 5-6 weeks, doc said i should wait a cycle but up to me, i had bloods and pregnancy test a week after and all gone back to zero/negative, so i began opks day 12 and got a postive eventualy day 21 (last monday) also positive on tuesday and back to neg by the wednesday, now the thing is last night i had pink spotting which i got before my last pegnancy, i dont want to read much into it though as i have never had a miscarriage and i understand your body can be out of whack for a while, i couldnt sleep last night thinking about it, but going by pos opk last monday when is the earliest i could test? thankyou for reading x

Hi Heidigrace,

Some ladies have got their BFPs as early as 8-10 DPO, mine have usually been later than that, and it also depends on the sensitivity of the tests (first response are the most sensitive I think, other than the 10miu internet cheapies!). Best wishes for the result you want!

15 day's past ovulation is a good guide for pg tests :)

Well, I have read about those lucky women who get them FAST, 8 DPO, but then there are some, like me, who sometimes won't test positive until after we miss a period. I was 5 1/2 weeks with my son, who is now 11, before ANY test, including a doc's blood test, would confirm. But I just 'knew' I was... Then with my daughter, it showed up a little sooner, a few days after my AF was due. So as a general rule of thumb, definitely test around time for AF, if using super sensitive ones, then maybe a couple of days before. Good luck to you and sticky baby dust as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->