Dark brown blood only when I wipe

green turtle

MC 7 weeks
Reaction score
I have dark brown spotting, but it is only there when I wipe. It is never in my underwear. And it's always a dark brown-red colour, never a bright red. Also I don't have any cramping. Has anyone had this? Could it be low progesterone levels?

How far along are you hun? It could very well be nothing to worry about, but not to freak you out, this is how my missed mc began :(

I am about 6.5 or 7 weeks along. I also should have mentioned that the spotting started at the beginning of this week. And hasn't changed in colour.

How far along are you hun? It could very well be nothing to worry about, but not to freak you out, this is how my missed mc began :(
mine started the same, green turtle i would go and get checked.. cause i was told if it wasn't red it was fine but i had 1 week of brown discharge and then it turned red

Hi I would get checked Hun as both my mcs started tht way... Better to be safe Hun...xx

Just wanted to reassure you that this happened to me at the same point. Brown spotting for ten days. it stopped after that and i'm now twenty two Weeks pregnant. I think it was a break through bleed as it lasted same length as a normal period and was about the same time as my period should have been. But I agree with other posts too because if you get it checked out you will be in safe hands. I went to the doctors and they sent me for scans and I saw a heart beat at eight Weeks. Praying everything is ok for you xx

Just popped over from 2nd tri _ I also had this when I got my BFP (when AF was due) it lasted about 5 days & went. It was brown spotting & brown stuff when I wiped. It went away & then came back a couple of weeks later for a few days. I also had tummy ache with mine. I know it's easier said than done but try not to panic about it, but if nothing sets your mind at ease ring your doc or midwife to see if they'll check it out :flower:

Thanks for your help guys,

It was brown spotting for a week then it turned to red and cramping and resulted in a miscarriage. :(

I bled at 7weeks dark brown... I went to the ER and all was fine. It was because my period "would have come" at that time :)

Thanks for your help guys,

It was brown spotting for a week then it turned to red and cramping and resulted in a miscarriage. :(

Oh I'm so sorry for you :cry: I hope you recover quickly and can get back here soon :hug:

I'm really sorry to hear that. :hugs: to you xxx

Thanks everyone,

I appreciate all the condolences. It has been a really rough couple of days.

I am hoping that it works out better next time.

im going through the same ladies it scares me smetime but im going in on Monday to be checked. Will defo update u

so sorry green turtle! I am afraid to say I am also experiencing the brown discharge when I wipe. My appointment is on the 31st. I hope everything turns out fine. I am trying to be cautiously optimistic but have felt the pain of MC in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->