Dark neg OPK?

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I'm gonna try and attach a pic...is this a pos OPK or a dark neg? I'm on cd 20 and FF already has me at 3DPO. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 9
I lately I stay like this for while after I, so it can be quit confusing. Either its just residual lh or u didnt ovulate before even if it said u did, so ur body is trying to ovulate again...I also lately get a positive or close to positive before AF, there been a few times it stayed positive from the time I o. Lol, way for mother nature to confuse the heck out of us.. :)

This is why I hate messing with these sticks. I will only use digital so I don't have to guess. Looks kind of positive. Does that help? lol

It's nearly positives I think if you do bbt as well it confirms if you have o'd for me it's best to use both if you don't already. Try another one later or it may be positive tomorrow

Just try another one, double check it, and everything will become clear!

It's nearly positives I think if you do bbt as well it confirms if you have o'd for me it's best to use both if you don't already. Try another one later or it may be positive tomorrow

Ya I do BBT... It dipped on cd 17 when I got my first pos OPK... And it spiked the next day and has remained elevated since then.. According to FF I'm 4DPO...

Did you take a test the day you were supposed to have ovulated?

Ya I do BBT... It dipped on cd 17 when I got my first pos OPK... And it spiked the next day and has remained elevated since then.. According to FF I'm 4DPO...
**UPDATE**
I'm currently 9DPO and had another dip that almost matched the dip from 6DPO. The test line slowly started fading after that and it finally faded to nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->