Dark opk - see anything on the hpt?

So sorry af for you! :(
I haven't ever been told about the Pcos and faint lines either, I'm thinking it's why I'm in the same boat! Quite surprised with my 2 recent trips to the Drs about it they haven't picked up on it! Xx

Well why dont they tell u this when they diagnose you!!

It's possible you didn't have a cyst when diagnosed, but since ovarian cysts are commonly associated with this syndrome it is possible that you've developed one and it's been messing with your cycles and tests. Who knows for sure, it's just something to thing about since you've gotten so many lines that don't progress on multiple brands, all which using contraception (I believe I read that earlier in your thread, I apologize if I'm mistaken).

I know sometimes these things are enough to drive us crazy and cause us heartbreak, especially when we are left in limbo. :hugs:

Yes i was diagnosed with multiple cysts on both ovaries and one large 3cm cyst which at the next scan had resolved. Maybe its back! Why would thst release hcg tho? Thanx for alk your support ladies.

Yes i was diagnosed with multiple cysts on both ovaries and one large 3cm cyst which at the next scan had resolved. Maybe its back! Why would thst release hcg tho? Thanx for alk your support ladies.

The livestrong site explains it like this "Ovarian Cysts
Corpus luteum cysts on the ovaries can cause false positives on pregnancy tests. The corpus luteum remains on the ovary after the egg is released. With time, it disintegrates and the cycle is repeated. If the corpus luteum fills with blood or fluid, it becomes a cyst and remains on the ovary. The corpus luteum produces HCG, and can therefore interfere with the accuracy of a pregnancy test."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->