Dark spotting 5-8dpo and counting. CP :(??

cat973

Reaction score
Update - in case this is useful to anyone, this turned out to be a BFP. I started spotting (brown) on the evening of 5dpo and didn't stop for about five weeks (!). So even though what you thought might be an implantation bleed lasts for a lot longer than all the websites say it should, it doesn't mean you're out. Fingers crossed all round.

Hi all,

Can anyone help me understand this?

I started spotting this month in the evening of 5dpo. I'm now 8dpo and the spotting continues. It has gotten a little bit heavier, but it's still very much spotting rather than a flow, most like tinged cm. It's also (sorry, tmi) gotten really dark over the three days and is now pretty much black. I'm ruling out IB as this doesn't sound like anything I've read IB should be. Could it be an early CP? My temps are quite high so I'm not convinced af is necessarily coming early (although that is a possibility - but why so early? I normally spot from 10/11 dpo and af arrives 13/14dpo)

So, in short, I've no idea what's going on. I did a FRER this morning just in case, negative of course.

If anyone has any clues I'd be really, really grateful.

Thanks for reading in any case!

Cat

Wont be a cp as that give ypu a late period by a few days or week (from experience). What happened to me on a cycle i didnt o i had a short lp and a light period. 2 days of spottibg and 1 light period and nothing. So it sounds like maybe you didnt o. If you confirm o with temp then i woukd spreak to a doc to rule out other stuff but i can tell you its too early for a cp

Yes all my CP's have made me late too usually around 4/5 days. Last cycle I spotted at 4, 8 and 9 dpo, no idea why! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->