Darker opk's at 5dpo??

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
Hello again!! Haven't been in here since 2014 so back then I had dark (and eventually positive) opk's from 4dpo leading up to my bfp. I thought it was a fluke because I know they say the opk's won't be positive until after you get a bfp..

Fast forward to now. I am 5dpo and starts getting dark opk's again with increasing wet (and possibly starting ewcm)cm. low back pain that I'm for sure not making up, headaches and that's about it. Could this really be a sign for me of an impending bfp?? I guess really asking if anyone has had a similar experience to this or maybe my body geared up to ovulate and didn't- I did just stop nursing about 4 months ago, but cycles started up pretty regular. Plus I have been using opk's for years now as birth control and this has only happened one other time- when I was pregnant. I thought maybe I was having a surge right before AF- but that's not due for over a week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 4
Ya you could be gearing up just now and previously did not ovulate as you had thought. To be safe I'd BD they next 3-4 days

Oh gosh I hope not haha my cycles are already long enough haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->