Darker Skin in Areas?

ruth222

Mum of 1 to be Mum of 2
Reaction score
Anyone else got this? Apart from the obvious area - my nipples! I've also noticed my arm pits have gotten really dark, and I think it looks really horrid, all the skin under my armpits all the way down the the side of my boobs has gone really dark and patchy/really dry too. It looks bloody awful like I haven't shaved for like forever! Which is just not true, it doesnt itch or anything and its not sore it just doesnt look very nice, hoping its just a pregnancy thing, as summer coming up don't want to be hiding my pits under long sleeved tops and jumpers forever!

It could be my deodorant but never caused me these patches before? Strange! :blush:

Hi, I have too. I have a dark skin patch half way up my stomach. Dont know why its there it just appeared. but it seems to be getting more noticable. Its a big patch. Dont know why its happened though. Also i have one on my left armpit.

Aside from darker nipples/areola, I have a couple of darker patches on the underside of my boobs. :shrug: Another joy of pregnancy lol.

It could be melasma...the mask of pregnancy....if you go to wikipedia there's a section on it!

Well my darlin fiance reckons I've got visible veins on both my boobs and my nipples r darker BUT OMG how SORE are my nipples!!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->