Date agreed!

S

saara24

Squeee!

Scared now.

Phoned the clinic to book an appointment to get the coil out and was told to phone back on Wednesday which is a bit of an anti-climax LOL!

But I have set a date in my head for when the appointment will be and have told Marty Boy too - he didn't seem too fussed LOL, just went 'oh, right, ok'

Wednesday 15th October :happydance:

I've no idea where this falls in my cycle or anything of that sort (PCOS, periods all over the place, don't know when I last had one and don't know when to expect the next one) but will just let nature take its course!

https://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/20/2030/203034.png

Yay! That's great! Good luck to you in October!

very exciting! i'm certainly with you on the scary part though! i've been itching to get on with it for months and months and now my self-imposed deadline is nearly here (oct), i'm getting very nervous!

Oooohhh... phoned and booked my appointment - she seemed a bit bemused that I was booking so early, but hey ho!

Offered me Thursday 4th September - was very tempted for about three seconds - we go to London on that Sunday for two nights (business, very boring!) so that could have been ideal as a start to TTC - but then realised that that's next week! :o

I'm glad you have your appointment. Good luck!!

Yaaay! Good luck! I would be so tempted to have gone for the earlier appointment though lol

Yaaay! Good luck! I would be so tempted to have gone for the earlier appointment though lol

I was - for a bit!

Then freaked out LOL.

The date's already been brought forward from 'sometime in the future' to January 09, then November, and now mid-October... LOL

Ha - Marty Boy has now decided he wants us to get married before we TTC :o

I told him he'd better get booking wedding venues then, cos this appointment isn't getting postponed and neither am I intending to use any BC after it!

I told him he'd better get booking wedding venues then, cos this appointment isn't getting postponed and neither am I intending to use any BC after it!

Haha, this sounds like my OH. Good luck with it all :)

hahaha you tel him girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->