Dates!

laura1991

Mummy to Lily
Reaction score
So ive been asked out on a date friday night and i need an excuse because i really dont want to go! Hes really nice but i dont think im ready to be dating! i wouldnt even know how to act but what do i say?!

LO is sick is an easy one? Hehe jealous wish someone would ask me on a date.

Tell him the truth, if you think he's nice it leaves your options open for when u feel ready xx

If i were you hun, i'd go! The longer you leave it, the harder it'll be :hugs:
I used to always get nervous when me and my OH were first dating, but i found it was more excited, butterfly kind of nervous :haha: i think you might be sorry if you don't go hun xxxxxxx

Go,go,go!
Bet you won't regreat it. Are you getting any money coming in soon?If not maybe you could borrow something off of someone?

I have money, but what to buy? i wanted a jumpsuit but there always too big because im really short!

I really loved this one its just too long on though!
https://www.missselfridge.com/webap...d=208069&parent_categoryId=208035&pageSize=40

I think you should go :D That jumpsuit's lovely but if you're short maybe go for a playsuit instead?
There's someone I'm thinking of meeting but I'm really weird about cos I don't know HOW to be with anyone other than FOB, it's been like 3 years :/ Other than 2 random old men in town and one of my best friends but they don't really count cos it was drunken tomfoolery :lol: And the old men were mistakes!!!! Hahaha. By old I mean about 30-40
I think you should go, if he's shit you don't have to see him again :shrug: But you never know. Would be good to get your mind off FOB as well :D
xxxx

Goooo! You might enjoy it you never know!

Anna you should go on yours too!!

Exciting! X

I think you should go :D That jumpsuit's lovely but if you're short maybe go for a playsuit instead?
There's someone I'm thinking of meeting but I'm really weird about cos I don't know HOW to be with anyone other than FOB, it's been like 3 years :/ Other than 2 random old men in town and one of my best friends but they don't really count cos it was drunken tomfoolery :lol: And the old men were mistakes!!!! Hahaha. By old I mean about 30-40
I think you should go, if he's shit you don't have to see him again :shrug: But you never know. Would be good to get your mind off FOB as well :D
xxxx

Thats what im like too! I completely dont know how to act with out him thinking im wierd!
You should be brave and go on your date too!
xx

Lmao go for it.
After all he would 'ruin you'! :rofl:

You'll be alright - as long as you're on top the majority of the time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583