Dating another guy after LO is here?

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
I just want advice about what to do ..

I know when LO is born i cant jump straight into another realtionship and let him be involved in LO's life and everything and i dont intend to really it wouldnt matter if the FOB didnt want anything to do with the baby.. but he does but the thing is im not single because he left me im single because i couldnt stay with him i didnt feel like we used to and i just see him as a friend unfortunatly or we would be all happy family i think.. but i really dont know what to do FOB wont leave me alone he keeps asking me if he can see me :wacko: but iv told him i dont want to get back together or anything because i dont feel that way anymore.. + we had the whole thing at the start of the pregnancy that LO wasnt even his cause i thought it was my ex's as i was with someone else when i fel pregnant.. but i think im just having a DNA done when LO arrives to know 100% even though its unlikly to be my ex's cause dates arent right etc.. but its nothing to do with FOB what i do like boyfriend wise but i dont want to look bad getting with someone else and i said he cant have LO stay at his til hes at least 1yrs old because he hasnt got a clue how to take care of a baby and he hasnt got anyting as in cot etc ..

I just dont know how i can sort things out if the DNA came back to be hes not the dad then it wont matter because my ex doesnt want anything to do with me never mind this child hes made that clear and moved on and everything. But if it does come back to say what i think it will then i think hes just going to drag me down and say all the time he wants to see LO but really he comes to see me cause he says he still loves me and i feel really bad if im honest but i dont want to hurt his feelings cause we are close friends but iv told him everything like i dont feel same etc and he ended up sending me a massive email telling me how he feels about me made me feel stupid :(

x

Blabbed on there about random stuff sorry if it dont make sense.

You can't get back together with him if its not what you want.

I'd try sitting him down and talking to him, try and break it gently that you don't feel the same and in a nice way try and tell him to stop talking about you getting back together! It'll only stress you out and possibly cause a bit of tension between you if he keeps going on about it. Tell him you want to be friends and you want him to be there for LO etc (depending on DNA test!) but you don't want to be together. Maybe you'll feel differently if he proves himself to be a good dad....but then it would be up to you to bring it up with him.

As for dating other people...I'd just cross that bridge when you get there!!! xx

I've dated a few men while i was 7 months preg and saw him until hollie was about 6 weeks and i've just met someone else now, but now fob wants to get back intouch....

erm with other stuff, i got confused reading it sorry xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->