Dating Pregnancy?

Cal81

Reaction score
Hi

Going by my last period makes me 6+1 and due on 21st june. However on nhs site there is a pregnancy due date calculator but that asks u for cycle length aswell. I only had 2 periods between stopping pill and getting bfp, one cycle 36 days the other 31.
Am assuming this will push my dating back a week or so would that be correct?
Would make sense as i know i ov'd on 4th oct, give it a week for implantation meaning implantation occurred around 11th which was only 2 weeks ago!
Am just wondering if i was less than i thought then that may account for my lack of any real symptoms at the mo apart from few back twinges last week and sore nipples since yesterday?
Sorry for long post x

I think the only way you'll get a accurate date is off your dating scan. I'm exactly the same bfp 2nd month of the pill my first was 31 days and going off my last af I also would be 6+1 due the 21st june but my pregnancy tests were very faint to start with and I too wonder if my dates will be pushed back upto a week. Only time will tell. Some people have symptoms right away but others lucky miss out on them. My breasts are sore and have cramping but they are my only symptoms. Sorry I can't be much help, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

If you know when you ovulated I'd just go off of that date :)
I knew I either ovulated cycle day 13 or 14 and my early scan at 8 weeks had my dates right on to when I ovulated :)

Sounds like you are about 5.5 weeks to me?

Google "due date calculator by ovulation" I remember there being a few out there.

Hi. It can be hard dating exactly by lmp. I had a scan last Thursday and I knew exactly when I ovulated as I was using opks.

At the scan by lmp I would have been 7+3.
According to ovulation I should have been 6+ 5. My ultrasound said 6+0 (initially it was 5 +5). It was the same with dd too being a slow starter.

If you're ccycles were 36 and 31 I'd rake an average of the two and get a more accurate date at an ultrasound. My cycles are usually 34 to 35 days. Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->