dating scan today!

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by alysedelovely, Dec 10, 2009.

1. alysedelovely

alysedelovely little baby tegan and me

had my dating scan today and found that I am actually 6 weeks, 2 days rather than 8 weeks!

looks like my due date is bumped back to august!
    hoping for a july baby though :)

2. annawrigley

annawrigley Guest

aww that musta been a bit disappointing! oh well, how was the scan? :D:Dxxxx

3. alysedelovely

alysedelovely little baby tegan and me

it was annoying haha but I was just glad that everything looked normal and that the baby had a very fast heartbeat :)

it was amazing to hear the little noise it made! But yes, disappointing because I thought I was further along! But doc said no worries, babe is fine.. We just conceived later than we thought

4. annawrigley

annawrigley Guest

thats great news :)
    scans are so amazing,
    i had a complete :saywhat: moment when my mum said they didnt have them in her day!
    xx

5. xforuiholdonx

xforuiholdonx Momma to Emma and Coltin!

Ahg your not due the same day I am any more. WAAAAA Im terribly sad now, Lol glad to here bubba is doing well though :D

6. emz87

emz87 Well-Known Member

hey just thought id tell you my story when i was pg with my son i went for my 12 weeks scan to be told i was only 9weeks i was gutted had to go back when i was 13 weeks turns out i was 14 weeks when i went for my 20 week scan turns out i was 21 weeks. hope that makes sense!! the baby might be small but have a growth spurt between now and your next scan so you may be as far along as you first thought!!