dating scan today!

alysedelovely

little baby tegan and me
Reaction score
had my dating scan today and found that I am actually 6 weeks, 2 days rather than 8 weeks!

looks like my due date is bumped back to august!
hoping for a july baby though :)

aww that musta been a bit disappointing! oh well, how was the scan? :D:Dxxxx

it was annoying haha but I was just glad that everything looked normal and that the baby had a very fast heartbeat :)

it was amazing to hear the little noise it made! But yes, disappointing because I thought I was further along! But doc said no worries, babe is fine.. We just conceived later than we thought

thats great news :)
scans are so amazing,
i had a complete :saywhat: moment when my mum said they didnt have them in her day!
xx

Ahg your not due the same day I am any more. WAAAAA Im terribly sad now, Lol glad to here bubba is doing well though :D

hey just thought id tell you my story when i was pg with my son i went for my 12 weeks scan to be told i was only 9weeks i was gutted had to go back when i was 13 weeks turns out i was 14 weeks when i went for my 20 week scan turns out i was 21 weeks. hope that makes sense!! the baby might be small but have a growth spurt between now and your next scan so you may be as far along as you first thought!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->