Dating scan today!!

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
I'm 8+1 as of today but this is just a guesstimation as I didn't end up fully charting and O was never confirmed. I was Oing on cd16 two months before my BFP but had a 9 day LP and didn't end up testing till 14 DPO and got a very strong + instantly. However since I don't actually know when I O'd I'm kind of in the dark. I have a very strong feeling I'll be pushed back into the 7 week range but of course I'm hoping to be pushed forward. At my GP appointment the other day she said she could feel the top of my uterus already! But then again I'm very tiny and have a short torso and this isn't my first, so it could mean nothing.
Then of course, as much as I try and ignore it, I can't stop thinking about mmc. It's a little hard to believe after all my losses I could have two pregnancies back to back. Just trying to breathe and put all negativity behind me as what will be, will be.
Thanks for listening to my thoughts ladies xxx Only 2 1/2 hours and a litre of water to go!

I'm 8+1 as of today but this is just a guesstimation as I didn't end up fully charting and O was never confirmed. I was Oing on cd16 two months before my BFP but had a 9 day LP and didn't end up testing till 14 DPO and got a very strong + instantly. However since I don't actually know when I O'd I'm kind of in the dark. I have a very strong feeling I'll be pushed back into the 7 week range but of course I'm hoping to be pushed forward. At my GP appointment the other day she said she could feel the top of my uterus already! But then again I'm very tiny and have a short torso and this isn't my first, so it could mean nothing.
Then of course, as much as I try and ignore it, I can't stop thinking about mmc. It's a little hard to believe after all my losses I could have two pregnancies back to back. Just trying to breathe and put all negativity behind me as what will be, will be.
Thanks for listening to my thoughts ladies xxx Only 2 1/2 hours and a litre of water to go!

Good luck with your scan!! Xxxxx

Good luck with your scan!! Xxxxx

Thank you sweetness :hugs: Very nervous but only an 1 hour and a 1/2 to go

https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o587/Tinymumma/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsoqnyu4zn.jpeg

Measuring bang on 8 weeks. HR of 159 (girl?) A very active little beanie too.
So relieved and overjoyed :cloud9:

Congrats! :) After my first m/c last month after a completely healthy pregnancy for my son two years ago, I'm hoping my pregnancy this time sticks! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Thank you ladies :hugs: I do feel some relief but I know I'm not out of the woods yet. I lost my daughter at 18 weeks, so I didn't relax with my son until after 20 weeks (I never really did though) and I doubt I will this time, until they're in my arms.
Much love and heart hugs to all xx

Congrats tiny! So happy for you that everything looks good so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"