• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Dating scan

Dolly nurse

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I had a dating scan & was 6.2weeks. Baby had a heartbeat and all was ok according to sonographer. I ovulated late but I still think I was 7 weeks plus. It’s almost impossible to measure 6.2. I am now 11 weeks according to their count and 12 week scan booked in a few weeks (13.2 weeks for 12 week scan as they prefer you to be more in the 13 week mark).

question I have is, had anyone measure behind and their 12 week scan be ok or you end up measuring ahead? I’ve been worried since he early scan! :wacko:

With my first child I had a scan at 6 weeks that dated me at 5 weeks. When I went for my 12 week scan, I measured 5 days ahead.

I think at this stage baby is so small it’s hard to get an accurate measurement. Sure all will be fine when you go for your next scan :)

I had a scan at 7w1d and she said I was around 6w2d which is impossible. We dtd on Friday and hubby left for 11 weeks on Sunday (the day I ovulated)
I did see that she didn't go right to the end of baby and it was blurry so hard to see. So I'm not using those dates at all. My scan should be next week (waiting for letter) when I'll be 13 weeks.
The should never date you top early as it's not accurate. Congratulations on your pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"