Daughter-in-law also pregnant!!!

jujusflo1986

Reaction score
So, as title said, found out that DH's eldest daughter who just turned 18 in Feb is also pregnant. And by my calculation she probably got pregnany on or around her birthday.
And guess what, we have the same LMP of 6th of Feb...As to be expected DH is furious and Im jealous cause I will have to share my limelight...(I know.... I sound selfish!!) But thats honestly how I feel.
I told Dh that everything happens for a reason, and I teased him saying that probably thats why we lost the 2 last year. Our baby wanted to be born the same time as his/her aunt or uncle... O:)

That's crazy that you will both have babies around the same time! It's quite sweet! Do you have a good relationship with her? It's always nice having another person pregnant the same time as you if their friends or family!

A friend of mine when I was pregnant with ds she was pregnant with her dd there was 6 weeks between our two and now their friends in school, the same friend is pregnant again and guess what, she's due 5 DAYS after I am!

I think it's amazing Haha!!

I thought we were close, until her dad told me she was pregnant and I realized that she didnt feel comfortable to tell me as Im a nurse.
I also heard she was admited 2 weeks ago with hyperemesis and she didnt even tell her dad. Im guessing because she knows he'll be angry because she is pregnant. Anyway she lives with her mum, who just delivered last year, her mum is 36 years old. I guess that because she is close with her mum she wont be that open with me.

I know its a crazy situation but I think considering her age she could use someone older and even wiser to help her through this time. I had hyperemesis in 5 of my 7 pregnancies and its a nightmare. Once shes feeling better hopefully you both can go out shopping together. I would try to stay close with one another. Congrats to you both!

Wow! That’s all I can say! Wow!!

Wow, congrats to you both. Ever since I found out I was pregnant in February it seems everyone in my family is also announcing pregnancies with very close due dates. It's exciting but I also get the slight jealously thing of sharing the limelight. I was excited to be the only one pregnant but that didn't last too long. Eventually it will be great to have all the kiddos be so close in age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->