daughter with special needs and has phobia anyone else??

josey123

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if there any mothers who can relate to this....my daughter is 10 and has special needs which consists off learning difficulties and behavioural problems aswell.

She has always had a fear of blood and bones or anything medical...wen i took her to visit my eldest daughter in hospital last year she collasped we thought it may be the heat in the hospital seemed fine afterwards.

So on monday recieved a call from school to say they been on a outing at the museum as there was a exhibition on about the human body and she had collasped and was unconcious for 30 seconds resulting in 2 bangs to the head we rushed up straight away and kept in for observation bit of a sore head but back to normal self we now come to the conclusion that she has so sort of phobia...anyone elses child has similiar or any advice???

dont understand my post been viewed 19 times and no one replied!!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I tried to reply but for some reason it went in as a report! Sorry about this, I don know who to tell that I'm not reporting you!

Hi hun,

I would try your gp and ask if there are any services within your borough he can refer you to. You could also ask if there were any private or self paying (if it was affordable for you) options you could access.

You could also try this hun, hope it may help.

https://childanxiety.net/Fears_Phobias_Anxiety.htm

:hugs:

Hi there, I don't have any experience with this, but maybe worth having her checked out in more detail. To rule out anything physical causing her to pass out and/ or address what the root of the problem is - whether it is physcial or a phobia?

:hugs:

My little guy was really scared of babies!!! If there was one in the room with him he would hide his head, and get sick. He has gotten over it in the last few months. It really made it hard to go out. He still does not like large crowds, loud noises, scared to death of crawdads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->