Day 1 of a 35 day cycle... Buddies?

Amber_Lynn822

Baby Momma!
Reaction score
Hello Ladies!!!! Today I'm on cycle day one :growlmad: I'm planning on testing May 1st, 2011. I'm looking for some buddies!

I'm ttc #1, it would be dh's 2nd. I'm 25 and he's 31. We've been trying for 3 years, third cycle of Clomid.

Hi Amber :hi: I'm CD 24 today and almost positive I'll be Oing within the next couple days. I have very irregular cycles, so they vary month to month/cycle to cycle. Anyhow, even though I'm not CD1, we can buddy up. As another buddy said, having ttc buddies at different parts of the cycle helps provide support for those in other parts - i.e. if a buddy is on AF (as you are) another buddy in a different phase of the cycle (like me) can offer positive support as I'm not feeling down at that point and then vice-versa. :flower:

With that said, boooooo :witch: and keep your head up. I read another thread of yours about ttc #1 with DH already having a child. I'm pretty much in the same boat with my DH (he has a son from a previous relationship) but it's a bit complicated, which makes the ttc thing not as hard with him not understanding. I'll fill you in more in a PM. Anyhow, you're going to catch that eggy and get your BFP! :dust: Hopping on over to your blog to take a read :coffee:

Haha read away, I dont write as much as I should... I'm glad to have a buddy, do you test daily?

Usually I don't start testing until I start getting fertile CM, but this cycle I started testing CD8 (which in retrospect is way too early for me :haha:). And I test at least twice a day because sometimes you can miss your surge if you're only testing once a day (some surges only last 12 hours).

im in...im spotting today which im sure its af. On march 13th i believed i ovulated. i took a hpt it was NP! 2days ago 3.26.11 So starting positive and stressfree. babydust to all

I know! Ill know for sure in the next day or 2 if its af.

Ooooh, it could be implantation bleeding. How many dpo are you?

I'm not totally sure bc i didnt test or temp. We bd every other day so it could be likely. I wish I would have kept better tabs on my body

Well, Fxxx it's just spotting and not AF. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->