Day 1 of Clomid ( First Cycle)

momma_nat

Reaction score
WOW! What a day today has been. Today was my first cycle and first day of clomid 50mg. I am feeling very sick, I am having numerous symptoms and just trying to keep my chin up , because right now it seems like just so much to go thru. Like seriously can I really make it thru 5 days of this? I sat at work all day today wondering is it 5 oclock yet? I just want to get home and lie down.

Has anyone noticed a difference in symptoms at the time of the day you take the pill?
:cry:

i see that no one has posted for you so i thought i would give you a little bump! I'm on my 3rd month of clomid and it seems to get harder each time i take it! its a horrible pill but it does a great job. we have a love hate relationship! hope it gets better for you!

I really only remember getting a dull headache when I took Clomid. I am going on my second round this month. Actually I start on Friday.

I will be starting round four of Clomid next week. With each cycle I have felt worse and had more side effects. I think I've had everything listed in the leaflet that comes with the pills!

i dont take clomid, but know i might have to soon. not looking forward after reading these posts lol but just remember its for a good cause!!! i hope you feel better!!!!!

i dont take clomid, but know i might have to soon. not looking forward after reading these posts lol but just remember its for a good cause!!! i hope you feel better!!!!!

Me too! At first I thought "Yea maybe I'll get some help!" and now I think "Oh no something to make me feel even crazier":nope: We will see...

I will be starting round four of Clomid next week. With each cycle I have felt worse and had more side effects. I think I've had everything listed in the leaflet that comes with the pills!

thats exactly how i feel!

Its sooooo true! I think Ive had them all plus more.... Its so draining!!! But in the end will be worth it.... I'd love to say that it has gotten better but I cant wait for tomorrow as it is my last day to take the pill!!!!!!

Then corss my fingers and hope we conceive and dont have to go thru this again next month!

Nat xo

Its sooooo true! I think Ive had them all plus more.... Its so draining!!! But in the end will be worth it.... I'd love to say that it has gotten better but I cant wait for tomorrow as it is my last day to take the pill!!!!!!

Then corss my fingers and hope we conceive and dont have to go thru this again next month!

Nat xo

yes, it will all be worth it when we get our BFP! Do you get side effects even after you stop the pill? I still get hot flashes at night, they are calming down a little now, but it is horrible having your skin break out into a sweat in a split second!

Well I am still taking them, tomorrow is my last pill, but the effects last all day and night , its not only when you take it , the symptoms are there 24/7 it's awful!!!! Unfortuantly I developed a new symptom as well, Since day 3 of the pill i felt liek I was starting a bladder infection, I went to my doctor last night and she confirmed that I have one caused most likely from the clomid only other reason is that I am pregnant she said, some woman will get a bladder infection as a first early symptom of pregnancy she wont get urine work back until Sunday.... Blah!

Can you guys tell me what the actual effects you get are?

i was reading that when taking clomid you have a 10% more chance of having twins!!! fraternal though

i get headaches, dizziness, mood swings, and nauseated. I also get hot flashes all month and break out into a sweat in a split second! Sometimes i wake up the next morning in a pile of sweat and i have been forced to lower my air conditioning because of clomid but it doesnt really make a difference. I get some pretty painful ovulation pains as well but that is nothing compared to the other side effects. My first month i got 1 headache and a few mood swings but thats it. i'm on my third month and the side effects get worse each month.

Are you taking clomid and if so how long?

i get headaches, dizziness, mood swings, and nauseated. I also get hot flashes all month and break out into a sweat in a split second! Sometimes i wake up the next morning in a pile of sweat and i have been forced to lower my air conditioning because of clomid but it doesnt really make a difference. I get some pretty painful ovulation pains as well but that is nothing compared to the other side effects. My first month i got 1 headache and a few mood swings but thats it. i'm on my third month and the side effects get worse each month.

Are you taking clomid and if so how long?

I am not taking it but was just diagnosised with pcos and I'm thinking that is what I will be taking.

I have PCOS I have had it since I was a child... I am getting headaches, hot flashes, sweats, very dizzy and nauseated even puking , lots of cramping, a general flu feeling " hit by truck" I just dont feel like myself.... Oh and Im very very emotional! Cry for everything!

I developed a rare side effect of a bladder infection as well :(

I have PCOS I have had it since I was a child... I am getting headaches, hot flashes, sweats, very dizzy and nauseated even puking , lots of cramping, a general flu feeling " hit by truck" I just dont feel like myself.... Oh and Im very very emotional! Cry for everything!

I developed a rare side effect of a bladder infection as well :(

aww, that doesnt sound fun at all!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back