Day 1 of tww!

Babylove100

Reaction score
So ladies, positive opk today so let the tww commence! I guess to be on the safe side I should count Tuesday as 1dpo.....who's with me??

1DPO today. Chart tells me that O was yesterday

2dpo today and have everything but my legs crossed!

Excellent news ladies! I'm taking O as today so will be 1dpo tomorrow, will bd again tonight and tomorrow, then skip in day and go again, doing the SMEP plan this cycle! Good luck all!! Will start my testing about 8-9dpo :)

Yay for TWW. FF put me at 3dpo today!

1dpo today! Yay! This is where it starts to get interesting....

Good luck ladies!!x

1 dpiui (my first one)

I'm freaking out already, haha. This is promising to be a very long tww... ^^

Welcome Juu 😃

I know the tww is so painful!!! Just wish it would hurry up already!!

Hi Juu! I have things planned and I still don't know how I will survive the wait!

5:30 am here ladies im left a little confused i woke up earlier than before got a 97.31 reading at 2 am then 1/2 hour past normal temping time i got 96.91 which is what i entered on my chart i ran up and got my progesterone cream that i purchased, not feeling to confident most bfp charts rise and rise booooo but lets see what this progesterone cream does to my cycle how r u ladies?

I forgot to temp this morning! I wanted to see whether I really ovulated yesterday evening (the cramps I've had since sonday had gotten really bad around 8-9 pm and then more or less suddenly got better).
My inner control freak is furious because now I will wonder whether maybe I ovulated later, today or so and that the IUI might have been too late.
But I don't know, the cramps getting really bad and then stopping, could that be a trustworthy sign? After all the follicle was 25mm big yesterday morning and I triggered in the night from saturday to sunday, 34h before the IUI.

5:30 am here ladies im left a little confused i woke up earlier than before got a 97.31 reading at 2 am then 1/2 hour past normal temping time i got 96.91 which is what i entered on my chart i ran up and got my progesterone cream that i purchased, not feeling to confident most bfp charts rise and rise booooo but lets see what this progesterone cream does to my cycle how r u ladies?

I've heard, it's pretty normal that the temp dips a few days after ovulation. It's got something to do with estrogen levels rising once more. It often also give you ewcm or similar around that time. As long as temp picks back up tomorrow or the day after, you should be fine!

I don't temp so I'm no help on this one but good luck!!x

I've heard, it's pretty normal that the temp dips a few days after ovulation. It's got something to do with estrogen levels rising once more. It often also give you ewcm or similar around that time. As long as temp picks back up tomorrow or the day after, you should be fine!

a temp dip isn't a bad sign. As long as your temps stay "high" post O, that can still be a BFP, but they will go up and down throughout the cycle especially so close to post O.

I forgot to temp this morning! I wanted to see whether I really ovulated yesterday evening (the cramps I've had since sonday had gotten really bad around 8-9 pm and then more or less suddenly got better).
My inner control freak is furious because now I will wonder whether maybe I ovulated later, today or so and that the IUI might have been too late.
But I don't know, the cramps getting really bad and then stopping, could that be a trustworthy sign? After all the follicle was 25mm big yesterday morning and I triggered in the night from saturday to sunday, 34h before the IUI.

I hate when I forget to temp :( I wish I could just do the day over! I would think the cramps are a good sign :thumbup: and hopefully your next few days will reveal when O happened.

Ughhh im nervous very nervous lol but exicted i really hope my temps stay up i used progesterone cream afterall lets see im really hoping its not a short cycle again- ___-

Hi - can I join? I think I am going to ovulate tomorrow so I am -2dpo :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"