Day 1 of tww!

Thanks peaches- good to hear everything is well with you.

I'm 14 dpo today (usually only have a twelve day LP) but tested :bfn: today :cry:

Your not out if AF hasn't shown!!! Fx you have a late implanter on your hands!!

I am 4dpo and hate weekends on tww. Weekdays seem to go much quicker! I am already symptom spotting and know there is no point this early. going to test on Thursday as period due on Friday.

Fx Lillian! I know what you mean, I was so happy when I realised the weekend is be 8-10dpo!! Can test till my hearts content haha.

on 6dpo, and finally have a couple of symptoms- was feeling down all weekend because i didn't feel a thing, except a stuffy nose. Today I am having light cramps and bloating - just a tad though!

Have you tested today babylove? Been following your posts alll weekend and I'm dying to see your newest results!:thumbup:

Yep, just put a load of new ones in my journal! Check them out and see what you think!?!?!?

Woohoo for 6dpo! Not long to go now!!!!

Yep, just put a load of new ones in my journal! Check them out and see what you think!?!?!?

Woohoo for 6dpo! Not long to go now!!!!

just saw your test on the other thread - congratulations!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Roll on Thursday for me!

Just seen all your test babylove! Congratulations! How exciting!=D

Eeek I know! I'm so scared they are evaps tho!!! :wacko:

Can you do a First response test? or another brand and then you might feel better? Positive is a positive though!! i remember doing about 6 tests before I believed my last pregnancy!!

I'm waiting for my frers to arrive (either today or tomorrow) but I may hold off using them until tomorrow or the day after as aren't they less sensitive than the Superdrug ones??

Eeeeek!! It happened!! Bfp confirmed on a frer with smu!!!!

Thank you!! I'm so scared now!! Really want a bfp on a digi to really confirm it so should prob wait a few days for that!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->