• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

day 21 blood test.......

leasap

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope your all well

just a quick question, ive just had my 3rd natural af (2 and half yrs TTC) so well chuffed with that

im on CD 9 and took clomid 100mg on CD 2-6

went to my GP today and as i Ovulated last month (cd 18) they want me to have a day 21 test done. my question is when i get my positive on my OPK (fxd) what day do i need to go in and have the test done???

my gp said a week after i get my positive, does that sound about right?? Because really want to know if i ovulate!!!

just fingers crossed i get another positive opk this cycle

thank u

p.s posted in another forum but not had reply yet:dohh::happydance:

Hiya,

I am currently going through the bloods each and every month as I'm not ov but my gp won't refer me till a year!

I have been told on a norm 28 day cycle it's day 21 as my cycle is longer than 30 days I have cd 22 done.....

Because of the clomid i would follow your docs advise and go a week after your pos opk...

Hope this helps and good luck catching the eggy!!!

X x x x

You will usually ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive on an opk, day 21 test is to measure the amount of progesterone in your system which anything over 30 indicates that you HAVE ovulated. So ideally you need to make the appointment for 7-8 days later after your positive hun. Hope this has helped:thumbup: xxx

thank u very much ladies, just wanted to double check it was right, will FXd i get my positive this mth again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"