Day 21 Bloods!

Danielle_jone

Reaction score
Hey ladies.....my level on 150mg of clomid (round 4) was 36.

Do you think that finally means ovulation???:wacko:

Thanks to all how reply, I really appreciate it!

YAY!!! Danielle I say yes, my doc says it has to be over 10. I am waiting for af to start my 4th round and will be on 150 mg this time, I hope I can follow your lead :)

First time it was 1, then 2, then 16 now 32...slowly but surely! All the doc left on the message was that is was an "inadequte response" Im like what the heck does that mean?! lol

Yeah what the heck does that mean?? I know the one and only time I have ovulated my level was 41.9 and my doc was really pleased with that, I only had one follie in my scan and he said it was a really strong ovulation, he even said if I hadnt of had my scan and seen the 1 follie on its own he would swear that I ovulated more than 1 egg!

So I am really baffled why your doc would say "inadequate" can you ring them for an explaination?

i definetly will! I wasn't getting any ultrasounds done....but I don't know how much clomid i wanna do....especially if I have to do an IUI + clomid I dont wanna have used up all my clomid "tries"....whats ur plan??

as soon as af comes its onto round 4, I have had to take 2 lots of provera to force it though, so it is worrying that my body is even getting used to the provera and becoming resistant fgs! He did say that if this round doesnt work it may be time for a review appt to look at other options, but I will still have enough clomid for one more round at 150, which I know I will take regardless of what they say.

Stay in touch on this thread and let me know what they say to you, I hope neither of us need to go further than our 4tb rounds :) fingers crossed anyway :)

This will be my 5th round in december. But my first on 150 mg. On 50 mg I had o I did that for 3 months on 100 it was 6.4 and then 7. So here is to 150 mg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->