Day 21 Progesteron Test

SweetPea3200

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm just wondering if anyone can remember their progesterone results from before they got their BFP! Could you also clarify if you are from Europe? I guess the measuring system for progesterone is different there. I'm just looking for a general range for my test coming up. Thanks!

I don't know what my actual numbers were, but my clinic did a progesterone test on day 21 for both IUI cycles... the second cycle got me my BFP! sorry can't be more help!

Hi SweatPea3200, I am currently working on Clomid to induce ovulation, on my 3rd round of it actually. Just saw my OB last week, she said with the Clomid my Prog. should have been at 20, but it is sitting at 13, which is too low. So she added a Prog. RX to this new round of Clomid to see if that will help me get a BFP. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Thanks MamaBear! I actually got my BFP through a blood test a few days after this post. My day 21 progesterone result was 65 by the Canadian measurement. It was my second round of clomid. 50mg didn't work at all and then we bumped it up to 100 and it was the first time I ovulated on CD14. I'm usually at least a week later. How's your round going? Do you have any side effects from the clomid? What's your dosage right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->