Day 22 AF arrived :-((

LynneK

Reaction score
Why are my cycles so short! I'm absolutely gutted as I feel it's never going to happen if my cycles are as short as they are! Wy on earth would it arrive on day 22? :-((

:( That sucks. Do you know what day you ovulated? Could it have been early?

Hey Lynne, I don't have any answers but wanted to give some virtual hugs :hugs: x

Ovulated on cd9 according to fertility friend? I just hope that it doesn't stop me getting preg given that they are so short :-(( x

I think you luteal phase is more important Hun so if you o'd on cd9 you luteal phase is 13 days long which is plenty long enough I think anything over 10 is considered good Hun. X

Yep that was what I was going to say - The overall length of the cycle is not what matters, it is just how long from ovulation to period (luteal phase)... 13 days is a good length and plenty of time for implantation etc so don't worry, your cycles are fine! The "average" cycle would mean af would arrive 14 days after ovulation so you can use your ovulation date to predict when af arrives if your cycles are irregular :)

Good luck x

Sadly no words of wisdom from me but keep the faith hun, you'll get your BFP soon xx

Yup, 13 days is totally fine. CD9 might be a bit early of an O, though? I think I read that early or late ovulation might be problematic, but you can research it more to be sure. I know there're quite a few ppl who O early like around CD8-10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->