• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Day 26 & 27, Finally got a high on my CBFM!

Millerette

Reaction score
HI ladies,

well day 26 & 27 finally got a high on my CBFM, hopefully qill get my egg tomorrow!
Bit confused nwo though, does this mean it will still be 14 days to af? in which case that will be a really long cycle?

Advice please!

The 14 days lp, luteal phase, is just the average hun. A healthy lp is anywehere between 11 and 16 days, and the only way to know your lp is to track you ov and af. Its a great thing to know though as you will always know when you're about to come on and when to test :). Your lp rarely if ever chages, barring a day..whereas ov can change quite a bit depending on a host of reasons. Anyway, i have a lp of 13 days so depeneding on whether i ov cd 16 or 17 i will have my af 13 days later.

Is this your first month using the cbfm? In answer to youre question...you are most likely looking at a long cycle..but hey, it happens! Look at the good news...

You got highs though!! Id stay busy in the bed dept and fingers crossed!! :):):)

Thank hun!
Its my second month of using the CBFM, last month I had 11 days from ov to af, is that ok?

Thats fine, hun! Depending on which day you ov this week you can safely count 11 days until af. I take it you're fairly regular, Mill? If you are then things should go according to the above scenario..:)

Good luck, hope you get your bfp soon!!! :)

I'm really hoping for those little swimmers to get up there and catch that egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"