• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Day 36 and still no witch....

Annaspanna

Mummy2Lyla x
Reaction score
hey!!
Im day 36 today, usually cycle is 32-34 days so getting hopeful, the only thing is I don't feel any different at all.

My question is, did anyone here get pregnant and have no symptoms/not feel any different. I havent tested yet due to not feeling as if i'm pregnant but might bite the bullet tomorrow if still no :witch:

Thanks girls
Anna xx

Some ladies say they feel the least pregnant of all their cycles when they get their :bfp: so your not out yet.

If you are totally regular and haven't recently come of the pill there is a good chance that you are.
Do you chart or anything?

I came off the pill in may, so its been a few months now. I hope its my lucky month!! No I don't chart, I just do ovulation testing at the mo xx

On the pregnancy website I ran, we did a poll for recent BFP graduates...and all 15 of the girls said "I wassure I was out. I didnt feel pregnant at all." so..... YOU NEED TO GO POAS RIGHT NOW GIRL!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!! :hugs:

Really, thats interesting isn't it. Yeah I definately feel i'm out, but dont exactly feel like witch is coming either. Don't have any tests, i will buy one tomorrow after my early shift! Ohhh, im excited now! Thanks for the info hun xx

You need to POAS chic asap!!! Let us know

Big :hug:

Yeah will do!! Im tempted to go buy one now, but will wait for tomorrow! x

Good luck - loads of preggo ladies have had no symptoms!

With my 2nd, I didnt have any symptoms until I feinted fell down the stairs at work. I was about 4 days late but just didnt want to get my hopes up cos my cycle length was all over the place.

I did the test and it came up :bfp: almost instantly. Within the following week I was bogged down with the sore boobs, hardcore morning sickness, peeing like a racehorse etc etc.. so they came, but later.

Hope that helps :hug:

Yeah thanks lisalove thats really good to hear, hoping that no symptoms is a good thing for me!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"