Day 4 of Diarrhea :(

loopy_lou

Reaction score
HI All,

I need some tips/advice have i left something out?

Harriet started to have a wetter poo than normal friday through to saturday and lots of it and woke up sunday with diarrhea and her poor bottom is read and sore and trying to clean the poop causes her lots of pain.

I have some cream from the doc (timodine) which is keeping it from getting worse but anything else i can try?

Were keeping her food/water up but shes a very grumpy baby.

Shes sticking her tongue out quite a bit which makes me thing she has more teeth popping up and you can feel lumps in the bottom of the gum and you can now see more white bits though the bottom gum (4 more teeth) so i think this is the cause rather then a virus or bug.

Any idea how much longer this might go on for? I was considering some talc (medicated type) and baths to help but not sure it would help? At the moment were having some nappy off time and putting lots of towels down. And as well as teething gell and powders shes having a little pain relief during the day and at night (did not do it last night and she work up in tears).

loopy and poorly babys bottom

My daughter is the exact same just now, hoping this is the start of her first tooth coming through. The diarreha isn't as bad as what it was but she still seems to be slight unsettled, slabbering a lot and chewing on anything she can.

yep thats the one :) Teethings horrid!
Harriet seams a bit better today but was up for a few hours last night and generaly not right i have got some rehydration salts and going to give her 1/2 in the morning just to help her along..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->