Day 4 of flashing smiley on CB ... Deflated!! CD14

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
TTC No. 2

Sort of my first proper cycle trying... we TTC last month but period came spot on time...

This month i've been tracking my OPKs and stuff, I got a 'flashing smiley' on CD11, all textbook with my cheapy OPKs getting darker... but i'm on CD14 and i've got my fourth flashing smiley :( why aren't I ovulating yet.

Hmpfgh..

Curse that smiley!
Went off my bc in April. May and June I found it(tested too late the first day CD16/17, when for May and June it was 13/14). Now it day 20 and nothing. I did spend the last two weeks in Australia, so I'm going to assume that's why everything is off. That and that my period came 4 days early in June and then 5 days early in July. Threw my whole chart off. I'm adding to your HUMPH!

I was thinking the same thing! I'm on CD 17 of a 28 day cycle and am still getting flashing smiley faces. 4 days in a row. No solid one yet. They are taunting me!

We are on cycle 3 of ttc#1. I bought a BBT last month and told myself to chart, but I didn't! Now I'm kicking myself for it! We've been bd since last week and into this one, so fx that I have or am about to O.

Hopefully everything works out for us!!

Ahhhh oh no :( fingers crossed for tomorrow! We've DTD 8 out of the last 10 days (yawn! I'm tired haha) so fingers crossed I Ovulate then it's not all gone to 'waste' ( no offence OH lol!)
It's so mentally exhausting TTC isn't it, nothing is bloody textbook.
Keep me posted if you get your solid :)

Curse that smiley!
Went off my bc in April. May and June I found it(tested too late the first day CD16/17, when for May and June it was 13/14). Now it day 20 and nothing. I did spend the last two weeks in Australia, so I'm going to assume that's why everything is off. That and that my period came 4 days early in June and then 5 days early in July. Threw my whole chart off. I'm adding to your HUMPH!

Hope your cycle sorta itself out <3 hmpfh indeed :(

Good luck to you ladies!

I'm pretty sure the smile is taunting me. I'm a teacher and feel this stupid pressure to get pregnant in a certain time frame. It is annoying. I just don't get how it was there for two months(third month trying) and now nothing.

I also bought the bbt but haven't temped yet. Definitely going to chart after my next period.

Another day with a stupid flashing smiley! I'm with you MrsA22 - charting next cycle if no BFP with this one!

Anyone else get their solid smiley yet?

I didn't yesterday (day 5) so fingers crossed for this morning!!

So.much.stress :(

Hi Ladies

Just a quicki i gave up with these new clear blue digis as i was having simular issues HOWEVER i did a cycle using both new style and old style (just single smiley) and cheapies and guess what.......Both the strips and the old digi smiley gave me actual positives but the new one flashed the whole way through. I spoke to clearblue to complain and they said some people have found this and that i'm better suited to the old style and sent me a new set of sticks. It was also confirmed that i O'd by temperature and 21 day progesterone check.

Just thought id warn you -hope this isn't the case for you !!!!!

I now stick to the old style digi :) and cheapies

Good Luck ladies!

Thanks for the info! I'm on day 7 of a flashing smiley . . . grrr. .

Hi Ladies

Just a quicki i gave up with these new clear blue digis as i was having simular issues HOWEVER i did a cycle using both new style and old style (just single smiley) and cheapies and guess what.......Both the strips and the old digi smiley gave me actual positives but the new one flashed the whole way through. I spoke to clearblue to complain and they said some people have found this and that i'm better suited to the old style and sent me a new set of sticks. It was also confirmed that i O'd by temperature and 21 day progesterone check.

Just thought id warn you -hope this isn't the case for you !!!!!

I now stick to the old style digi :) and cheapies

Good Luck ladies!

Oohh thanks for the info hun!! :) I'm using cheapies altho they've been really dark but not quite + so who knows!

I've got 2 sticks left so will use them and then I don't know if I will use them again. Might use the older style CB.
I'm on day 8 of flashing smileys :-(

So frustrating ladies grrrrrrrrrrrrr !Def opt for older style smiley face they are much better imo xx

Think I will buy pink/older style next month :(

Had day 9 yesterday - and I don't see today being any different!!!

I stopped testing with my OPK. I coundn't take the stupid grin of the flashing smiley anymore! AF is 4 days away anyhow. Think I am out this cycle as I really don't feel any different, but still holding on to some hope!

I stopped using purple CB after 10 days of ******* flashing!!!

Bought the old style and like that there's no flashing lol! Used it a couple times but mainly used cheap OPKs...

CD25 I finally ovulated!!!

How u doing Maddy?

I am on day 5 of flashing!!!

I used a cheapy OPK yesterday and got a very definite positive. The test strip from clearblue digi had both lines the same colour also...but still flashing.

Still flashing today but test strips getting lighter...

Maybe they just dont pick up some womens LS

x

Really!?! How bloody unreliable! I would go with the positive OPKs if it's around the right CD and sod the CBlue!!! Xx

Really!?! How bloody unreliable! I would go with the positive OPKs if it's around the right CD and sod the CBlue!!! Xx

They're doing my head in!!

I've attached the pics of the positive OPK and flashing smiley strip...

I ovulated on CD6 though so feeling a but rubbish :( my cycles have gone from 32 day regular cycles to 22 days for the past 4 months! And having a constant bleeding grin flashing at me doesn't help my mind lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel