• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Day 4 of flashing smiley on CB ... Deflated!! CD14

Ahh bless you! Hope you manage to work out a comfortable c
Sleeping position <3 it gets so hard doesn't it!

No I wasn't with my son, but I'm almost 99% certain this is another boy. Especially as the 'nub' looks boy-like! Not sure if we're gonna find out tho - I quite want to but my partner doesn't lol xxx

So exciting!!! Do let us know if you end up finding out! We were the opposite. I wanted to wait, but he didn't. Obviously, I caved, but I have no regrets. lol!

Yay!! Congrats!! So excited for you! How's everything going so far?

Alright thanks babe, got 20w scan on monday! How is everyone else doing?

Loula - hope all went well with your scan!

8 weeks to go for me!:happydance: Getting tired and sooo ready to meet this LO!

Hello lovely ladies! How's everyone doing?

I'm on week 35 here and will get my Strep B swab done at my appointment and will then schedule my final ultrasound. I'm getting nervous and excited all at the same time!!

Hope all is well! xx

Hello lovely ladies! How's everyone doing?

I'm on week 35 here and will get my Strep B swab done at my appointment and will then schedule my final ultrasound. I'm getting nervous and excited all at the same time!!

Hope all is well! xx

Ahhh how you doing?? I'm almost 28w and keep buying hehe!!
Xx

Due this Thursday! However, don't think LO really wants to go anywhere! No signs that labor in near. I'm getting so impatient!

Are things going well for you? I keep buying too - I've somehow convinced myself I don't have enough!

Ahhh exciting!!!! Any news yet??!?

Yeah things are going great thank you *touch wood*! Xxx

Hi Ladies, just wanted to give you an update. My son was born on Feb.23 at 8:26pm and weighed 8lbs and 11oz! We are home now - all healthy and happy. I will send a photo soon. xx

Hi Ladies, just wanted to give you an update. My son was born on Feb.23 at 8:26pm and weighed 8lbs and 11oz! We are home now - all healthy and happy. I will send a photo soon. xx

Ahhhh congratulations <3 pic pic pic!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"