Day 4 of flashing smiley on CB ... Deflated!! CD14

Keep with it ladies, I fell originally within 3 months but then mc'd and it took a whole year to fall again. That was after all sorts of tests and an op. Get on the agnus catus solid for 3 months then only till ovulation, and royal jelly all through.

I'm 8 weeks 1 day ATM, got another scan sat and I'm nervous as hell again.

Hi ladies,

I hope you're all doing ok, any new updates?

We had our 2nd scan today. It was AMAZING!!!

Baby measured 8weeks 3 days which is bangon my dates and the most amazing thing we saw and heart the heartbeat 176bpm. We even saw her moving around. Doctors was really happy, chance of continued success 98%.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 9
Hey, quick update had my 3rd scan today. I'm 12 weeks exactly but baby is measuring 12weeks 6 days so they've bought Edd forward a week. Bum was 163. Bean was upside down then jumping around. I'm totally exhausted though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 7
Quick up date. had another scan today 17 weeks as I'm at risk of pre term. All ok at the moment bar blood pressure up and down. But we found out today we're having a boy! Im shocked I was convinced girl, but no we've got a boy.

Hey there! How are you? I haven't been on in quite a while. . . guess I was just getting discouraged. 1 year and nothing so far. Still hanging on to hope though. We have appointments next month to have some more testing done. Just waiting until then.

Hey all, I've not been on for a while. We're all good. Baby Alfie is growing strong and wriggling.

Maddy stay on it. It took us 1 year almost to the day of our loss to get our bfp.

How are you getting on Loula?

Good luck for next month maddy! Do u know what tests they will be doing? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
Daisy - Awww Alfie is lovely name <3 glad all is going well.

I got a BFP yesterday, 11dpo. I'm nervous something will go wrong / it will be a chemical or something but trying to stay positive!!

Not really :( gut instinct was right I think.

My beta levels are shit, low, consultant isn't very confident.

Spent all morning cramping and had some spotting. Not holding out much hope :(

Lost the baby couple days later :( but doing ok.. Currently ovulating so will try again <3

Can I get in on this. It would be nice to talk to ladies going through the same insanity that I am!:wacko:

I have a 4yr old daughter (not planned) so not sure exactly how long it took me to get prego. This time around I am planning it and it's an emotional roller coaster. I've been using CB OPK this month. Currently in CD18 and still a flashing smiley. I typically have 28/29 day cycles so I feel like I definitely should've ovulated by now. I'm only 25, could something be wrong? I feel like I'm not ovulating but I don't know. AF due in 11 days. If she comes along... Which I'm sure she will... Should I temp next cycle to confirm ovulation? Why hasn't a peak day showed up on OPK?! I know you know the struggle seemed like a great group to get advice from.. I'm going crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->