Day 58, no sign of ovulation...

kittykat7210

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Help me, I'm on day 58 of a usually 35 day cycle with ovulation not happening, I'm really worried :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 11
Have you taken pregnancy tests? I would book an apt with your doctor to get a blood test, and find the cause for your unusually long cycle

No pregnancy tests because I haven't ovulated so 0% chance on pregnancy, but I spoke to my doctor who said not to worry unless I've missed 3 in a row, so I have to wait another month :(

kitty - just saw you post on here and wanted to send you a hug. I can't believe you are still on the same cycle and that the doc is making you wait it out. I would think he would prescribe something to bring on your period by now....

I have seen charts in FF gallery that someone ovulates like day 70 and gets pregnant, so maybe there is still hope that it will happen. just keep on your doc about it though because you shouldn't have to wait forever!

I'm so sorry to see this kitty xxx. My SIL had some 60+ day annovulatory cycles. Her ob finally put her on provera to bring on AF and then Clomid for ovulation (she had gone through a few really long cycles since coming off bcp last October). Hope things get sorted for you soon <3

Oh sweetie,
I have POF (premature ovarian failure) so my cycles are very irregular, so this isn't unusual for me, but I know how worrying and upsetting it can be.

Huge hugs xxx

Thanks for all the support, I really appreciate it, i had some spotting this morning so hopefully this is the beginning of my period xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->