Daydreaming....

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm 6DPO so a bit bored but also hopeful! We're on cycle #3 of TTC. I'm daydreaming a lot and thought i'd share so you can get your daydreams off your chests as well!

My current one is that if i conceived this cycle EDD would be early October. My family are planning on going away this Christmas, somewhere here in UK. I've got pictures in my head of me and OH and baby travelling there and getting everything set up and having a lovely quiet time with family, sharing childcare and having naps and going on a few walks!! Would be just lovely.

Sure reality would be v tiring and stressful but would definitely have some magical moments anyway :)

Munchkin x

sounds like a lovely daydream indeed :)
I wish it would come true for you :dust:

World's biggest daydreamer here! If I conceive on this cycle my estimated due date would be my 30th birthday!! What a fab present that would be!

Good luck this cycle

If I get a BFP this cycle, it will be a few days before Valentine's day. I want to break the news to the husband in a fun and cute way! Also, my due date will be a couple of weeks before my daughter's birthday. I think it will be fun to have close birthdays, since my daughter's birthday is on Halloween. One big costume party for both kids. lol

Hello all. I'm 6DPO so a bit bored but also hopeful! We're on cycle #3 of TTC. I'm daydreaming a lot and thought i'd share so you can get your daydreams off your chests as well!

My current one is that if i conceived this cycle EDD would be early October. My family are planning on going away this Christmas, somewhere here in UK. I've got pictures in my head of me and OH and baby travelling there and getting everything set up and having a lovely quiet time with family, sharing childcare and having naps and going on a few walks!! Would be just lovely.

Sure reality would be v tiring and stressful but would definitely have some magical moments anyway :)

Munchkin x

You're the same as me, 3rd cycle TTC and I'd be due late october. I keep imagining Christmas, in particular xx

If we've caught the eggy this cycle my estimated due date will be our 3rd wedding anniversary :)

I've also been daydreaming about how we will tell our families and friends :) It is my parent's wedding anniversary in a few weeks, so was planning to get them a card saying 'Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandad' LOL!!

Oh, it would be so perfect - come on BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->