days of pos opks

Jana94Jubbs

Reaction score
I still breast feed my 5 month old 6+ times a day and overnight. I've been using them for a while as I'd like to know if my cycle is kicking back in.I got what I thought was a positive on Monday. Today I got another positive result. Could my body be trying to ovulate and not succeeding?

I usually get two days of positive opks and O on the 3rd day. Everyone's different. No way to really know unless you temp.

I usually get 2 days of positives as well when ovulating. I have a history of not ovulating so will get 5ish positive or nearly positive in a row then not ovulate. Other than temping, I guess it's wait 2 weeks and see if AF shows? Sounds like you might be getting back into ovulation mode soon if not already. Best of luck figuring it out!

I don't temp because I'm too busy to do it consistently unfortunately. I've not had a pos. Opk before. It's all new to me.

Hi im new here and not sure if am in thr right place LOL me and my partner have been ttc for a few months on march 31st i had implant removed had first period may 30th that lasted 5 days then on june 19 had very light pink brownish blood and haven't had a period since been doinh opks during this time first positive was 19th may got down to the business but af come on 30th may just kept doing the buisness evey day then done opks positive from 24th june right up to this day done one this morning and still positive any iseas whats going on done a preg test but neg this was 4 days ago any info would be great thanks xxx

Last night I fell asleep on the couch at 730 and today I'm so lightheaded I can't stand long enough to fold washing. I kind of just want my regular cycle back.

Edited to add: Started bleeding today. I find it so interesting how our bodies work ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->