De Ja Vu - Cute Story

want2bemom

Reaction score
Ok ladies, here’s a bit of de ja vu for you. Last year I got my first BFP in June. I was so incredibly excited I couldn’t bare not to tell anyone so I told everyone! Well come to find out one of my coworkers got a BFP 3 weeks before me but had not told me because she knew how hard I was trying and she didn’t want to upset me. So, when I announced mine she did as well ( I was 6 weeks and she was 9). I was due in February and she was due in January. Unfortunately 2 weeks later I miscarried and less than a week later she miscarried as well. It was very hard for both of us especially since everyone in the office knew that we were both pregnant. We spent weeks explaining to people what happened. Fast forward 9 months. I got my BFP 3 weeks ago, we haven’t told anyone but my mom and MIL but because I am tired of waiting for people to get out of the bathroom at work so that I could get sick without them knowing, I decided to tell a couple of the girls only. I started with her and she let me know she’s pregnant too! Here’s the de ja vu part….she is 3 weeks ahead of me again!! She conceived in January (she was originally due in January) and I conceived in February (I was originally due in February). So we also both conceived 9 months after the last time. This is just too weird. I guess it was meant to be?

Aww, that is super cute! Sounds like its meant to be :D

That's wonderful :hugs: a H&H 9 months to both of you

Ahh You made me cry.. I bet you will have opposite sex babies and they will end up getting married.... What a story THAT would be

Ahh You made me cry.. I bet you will have opposite sex babies and they will end up getting married.... What a story THAT would be

Oh, how fairytale like that would be!!!! You need to become best friends with this woman so that can happen :haha:

Lol. Thanks ladies. We've been friends for about 4 years. Never really that close but I think we're bonding now :)

That's so cute!!

Congratulations!

Ah, it WAS meant to be!!! That is such a happy ending...

Congrats and best of luck to a H&H 9 mos!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->