De-scaling kettle and sterilizer?

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Any tips on how to do this? my sterilizer is just tommie tippee one if that helps lol

Mine said citric acid my friend pointed out that was lemon juice ...I used just that in my steam sterliser then wiped it and all limescale came off and i put it one twice more with normal water b4 i used it again ...kettle u can buy specail stuff for it xx

Mine said citric acid my friend pointed out that was lemon juice ...I used just that in my steam sterliser then wiped it and all limescale came off and i put it one twice more with normal water b4 i used it again ...kettle u can buy specail stuff for it xx

stupid question but with the lemon juice in i stil have to set it to cycle dont i ? just put the amount in that would normally be water?

stupid question but with the lemon juice in i stil have to set it to cycle dont i ? just put the amount in that would normally be water?

I used same amount lemon juice as i do water and switch it on ..then 2 normal water cycles

I use lemon juice and water in both my sterilser and kettle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->