De-Stress

Claudia83

Reaction score
I was thinking about how so many of us over stress ourselves, and was wondering, what do you all do to try to stay calm or de-stress?

I listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4&feature=related

I also spend a lot of time cuddling with my dog or cat or sit and watch our fishes. Animals calm me down immensely, so sometimes I go to the pet store and walk around looking at all the animals or go to the zoo.

My DH and I love parks, so we'll have a picnic or just walk around talking about the little baby growing inside of me.

A good movie always helps too! :)

Give us your tricks to beat stress!

Turning on some good music, a big glass of lemonade with crushed ice, getting some fresh air, reading, rubbing my puppy's belly, talking to my sister on skype, long showers :) I need to implement some of these more often!

I play with my son 7months old I love talking to friends youtube has a lot of relaxing music or doing jigsaw puzzles I love them Animals are good I hug my dog and play with the snakes :)

i love driving with my music going ha ha it always destresses me :) xxxxx

I was telling my DH that once you're pregnant, the hospital should offer you classes on relaxation; especially to first time moms. So many scary and new things happen that a bit of de-stressing would go a long way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->