Deal with people's comment ( please share )

This reminds me of when I had my goddaughter with me, and Carlee was about 2 weeks old, we were at a store, Brookelyn Had her a doll and wanted to put her int he stroller and push it, So I had Carlee in my arms. a mother who was soo pregant, went to the stroller stroked the babies face and said oh what a lovely princess....I gave her the "duh" look. Serious if her baby feels that cold and hard....she should worry.. she then saw carlee touched her and asked if my baby was real....

How can people be so dumb ...I dont get it..

i remember another one,lol
6 of us, me & my friend , OHs, and our babies. we were in the restaurant, my baby was sleeping in the pushchair and my friend;s feeding hers, then there was a boy about 5-6 years old walked to my baby and hit the mobile on his pushchair then he hit my friend;s baby head and then he ran away. i didn';t know yet who;'s the parents.
then he walked back and before he got to my friend, i told my friend he's behind her, so she waited until he reached her and the baby and when he was about to hit her baby again,she pushed him with her elbow, ha ha ha GOOD REVENGE !!!

We don't really get any of the 'you should be..' comments, as our LO has spina bifida and people think she has to do everything differently than other babies. Which isn't true, just because certain things about her are different, doesn't mean everything is.

My little girl is a red head and id always get "where does she get her red hair from?" and i didnt mind that..
But one day in tesco (and i hate being stopped n chatted to whislt shopping which didnt help) "oooooo where she get her red hair from"..i reply "from her dad" and she looked at my OH and said "but hes not ginger....ohhhhhhhhhh, so you have two kids by two different men ey?" (my son is blondey brown)
my reply "actually no, they are both his, his hair on his head may not be ginger but elsewhere is" and winked...omg that woman couldnt blush anymore or run away quick enough.
My OH thankfully found it funny rather than getting embarrassed.

Ive had loads of comments and i usually find something that sends then walking off in a rush...:rofl:

My little girl is a red head and id always get "where does she get her red hair from?" and i didnt mind that..
But one day in tesco (and i hate being stopped n chatted to whislt shopping which didnt help) "oooooo where she get her red hair from"..i reply "from her dad" and she looked at my OH and said "but hes not ginger....ohhhhhhhhhh, so you have two kids by two different men ey?" (my son is blondey brown)
my reply "actually no, they are both his, his hair on his head may not be ginger but elsewhere is" and winked...omg that woman couldnt blush anymore or run away quick enough.
My OH thankfully found it funny rather than getting embarrassed.

Ive had loads of comments and i usually find something that sends then walking off in a rush...:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:love it, he he he...well done girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->