Dealing with a lot of anxiety before first prenatal visit...

dreadOHdreads

Reaction score
:wacko:

I don't know if it's part my bipolar and me being off meds or not, but I have been super restless and anxious ever since I found out I was pregnant a few days ago.

I normally play my video games all day and chill on the computer, but I just can't focus on doing one thing for very long. I keep worrying that the pregnancy is going to be a chemical or molar one or something terrible like that.

This is my first pregnancy and my real confirmation that I am not as infertile as we had thought.

But like, I am a nervous wreck. I just want to see the sonagram of the baby to confirm it is actually on there. Normally to deal with lots of anxiety I'd just take a pill...but I can't do that now :T

I can relate totally. I have diagnosed anxiety and have been a wreck. I have convinced myself I have had several different things (from blighted Ovum etc) and its horrible. I also have no motivation to do the things I like. I just sit stressing about the fact I have not got nausea :(

I feel ya! I have anxiety and its so much worse right now.. Im only 4 weeks and every single day its all i think about, all the things that could go wrong. I had a miscarriage 6 months ago so in my head I cant even feel happy about this pregnancy untill I have that first sono...which likely wont be till 12 weeks :/ Hope everything works out great for you!

When you get to your appointment ask for some pregnancy-safe anxiety medication you can take. You need to take care of yourself as well as the baby, and you can't do that if you are stressed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"