Dealing with the Bumps around Me

mollyeb

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm new to the forum and just looking for a little support/advice on coping. I'm 24 and DH and I have been TTC for 13 months now. We just started the process of fertility testing. I've been struggling with some irregular pain for quite a few months now, so my Dr. has set me up for an ultrasound and said a laparoscopy is the next step if the ultrasound turns up nothing irregular. I've been stressing lately about the possibility of surgery and feeling like a failure because of our difficulty. To add to all these emotions, yesterday my mom revealed to me that my SIL is now expecting baby #2. It's only taken her about 3-4 months to conceive. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for them and loving the idea of another niece/nephew, but the news hit me hard. I'm starting to think it's never going to happen for us. :cry:

Anyone else struggling with similar situations?

My situation is a bit similar, my DH and I haven't been trying for very long but I have to deal with bumps and babies everywhere I go and somehow every woman I know is suddenly turning up pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->