Dear God. (Post your prayer here)

Dear Lord,

I'm both excited and nervous for my first u/s tomorrow morning. This baby is in your hands and I pray that the scan will show everything is as it should be. I'm happy that I'm 7 weeks along and hope that everything will keep progressing.

dear god,
please give us the strength to get through this. i want so badly to ask for a miracle, but i know it won't happen. just please reassure me that beep is not in any pain, or suffering in any way. if you are going to take my baby from me, please take care of her and remind her that mommy loves her so very much. i'll never hold her in my arms, but she will be in my heart forever.

Thank you Lord for this amazing gift! I'm so thrilled to see and hear my baby's heartbeat and know that everything is at the right measurements for where it should be. That was an amazing experience and I'm glad I got to share it with my husband too.

It has been a while again since I have posted a prayer on here, so I just wanted to say:

Lord,
I'm so grateful to be in the second trimester now! My fears had really subsided after the first ultrasound- but now knowing that the statistical risk is even lower I feel like I can truly celebrate and be happy. Please continue to watch over me and bubs. Thank you for your love and mercy. Amen!

Dear God,
I always felt like I was always very close to my Grandma, Josh and Dad in heaven and that they were always near. I feel like I have lost them and that they have abandoned me.
Everything seems to have gone wrong lately. I miss my babies so much and still cry for them. I should of been holding my baby in my arms instead of grieving the loss.
Why can I not get pregnant again, when I want a baby so much and will be the best mum I can be to them?
Why can E not find a job, he is such a hard worker who will do the best for those around him and he can not catch a break. I worry what will happen if he can not find work soon.
I know I have so much to be thankful for but just feel so lost and alone right now.
I know you are there and I just have have to reach out more. I know you have a plan for us and we need to have faith.
Help me to reconnect and believe that things will be ok.
I take great comfort in knowing that my angels are with you and I will meet them one day. I picture them up there and hope they are being cuddled and loved on till I can be with them.
I will be more thankful for what I have.

SubhanAllah wa bihamdihi subhanAllah alAzim

Dear Lord
Thank You for Your blessings in my life You are always with me I know that. You are Al Waqib -the Provider, You are Dhul Jilali wal Ikram - the Lord of Majesty and Bounty and You are Al Mujib - the Responder to Prayer. please hear our prayers and grant us children ya Allah. You said that with every hardship comes ease, and Your Mercy outweighs all else so please be merciful and answer our prayers.
Please forgive me Lord and teach me how to be a better wife and a good mother and grant me patience and acceptance of Your will.
ameen.

Dear Lord

I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Yesterday You gave me the news of the little miracle I've been praying for. Please forgive me for the times I was impatient. Please take care of all the ladies pregnant and trying and those grieving. Please grant all our prayers. O Lord, please keep us and our little ones all safe, healthy, well and bring us to full term in health. Everything is in Your Power, Your Control, without You we are nothing. Glory be to You O Lord, The One, The Eternal, Al Ahad.

Lord,

I need your help- as you know we just found out that SIL is also pregnant. I'm struggling to be happy and excited for her. Instead I am feeling upset that they didn't wait longer and are riding right on our coat-tails. I know I have no right to be jealous or upset but it makes me angry because she always becomes the center of attention and I wanted our child to get a bit of spoiling first. Please help me come to terms and accept this plan for her and I. I am sure there will be benefits to it too- I hope they'll out-weigh the negatives that I can see right now. Open up the heart of D&B (grandparents) so they realize the importance of treating the grandkids equally. They weren't able to do that with their kids- so hopefully now the same child will not receive all the favor on behalf of her baby while the other one gets screwed yet again.

Dear Lord,

I have always started my prayers with thanks. Thank you for giving me the strength to endure my miscarriage. These past few weeks has been the hardest of my life but deep inside I knew that because of You I would have the strength to get through it. Thank You for the joy of my pregnancy. The feelings I had for being a mother were more than words could express. Thank You for the time we had together and allowing me to pass it all naturally. Thank You for my husband, such a rock he has been for me and I have truly fallen in love with him again through this awful time. I pray that You bless us over our time of grief and in that grief, trying again. We have faith that You can only give us what we can handle and know we are strong enough to do this. We pray that You please bless us with our child. That You continue to let the hurt subside and the excitment of new life come into our lives. We trust and believe in You and are ever grateful for your everlasting presence in our lives, be it during good times or bad. Amen.

Father,

It has been such a roller coaster these past few days. I was not expecting to be let go from my job this evening at the paper. In some ways I feel like it will be a benefit to my well-being. On the other side though you know that I've already felt stressed about money matters, so the timing of this isn't very good. I'm offering up this dilemma to you. I will need to be motivated and dedicate a lot more energy into my business now that I don't have any security blankets left. I don't want to fail. Help me have a profitable year so that I won't need to worry about money constantly. If this is a sign that you're trying to give me a kick in the pants to try harder, then please help me stay focused and find new ways to draw in more clients without needing to spend a lot more money to do it.

[-o< Dear God,

I am very much greatful for the loving husband you have sent my way - and all my family...and for B n B...:thumbup:

I am thankful for my job and all the blessings you have sent my way so far...and the blessings that are still coming my way. I pray mighty lord that you please bless me and Hubby with a lil bean to love and nurture...
and father plz help me to NOT obsess about TTC - i know your timing is always perfect and will await until u feel the timing is right.

In the name of the father,son and the holy spirit. Amen!

Dear God,
its me again...
only you knows what I need and my heart desire...all this ttc business - i place in your capable hands - coz I really can't do this alone - i need your hand to guide me.

Amen!

Dear God
As you know i have been trying to concieve my first child for awhile now and i just wanted to pray to you that it happend this cycle, this is my dream cycle and i want nothing more then to get my bfp. I know you have blessed me with so much and i almost feel selfish for wishing for more but i want to bring another life in to this world and bring it up with the knowlege and morals to live by you and worship you and you only. I also want to pray for others though there are alot more women who have been trying longer then me and i want to pray for them to that they will be blessed with a child from you very soon and all the pain will be over once again lord thank you for everything i have i loev you father
Amen
-jessi

Aww Jessi - I really pray that he will bless us with our bundle of joys *hugs*

dear god,its me again..its been a while since i've written to u..first i would i wil stary by thankin u 4all the blessings u've sent my way-and for those tha are still coming my way...i still pray that u pls bless us with a lil angel that we will love n teach him/her to live by ur righteous ways...i thank u heavenly father for everything else,bless ur name..i love u god

Dear god. Im here again I recently am experiencing a loss although we r uncertain of where the baby was or why it wasn't meant to be im sure your reason is a good one. I trust in you and I know you are listening although the outcome wasn't what I wanted I know it was for the best because it was in your hands. Now I pray that my body heals quickly and that we get pregnant again with a very healthy baby. I know that what isn't possible through man is possible through god. In jesus name I pray amen.

Lord,

You know I've been trying to talk with you regularly. I realized it has been a while since I've written anything here.

We are so thankful for our baby thriving so far. I can't believe I'm 6 months along already! Thank you for keeping us both healthy and safe. I love every kick and wiggle knowing that life is growing inside me. When we had our 20 week u/s we were told it is a little boy. I'm glad you've helped me not to feel too disappointed about that. I know you realize what is best for us and I can only hope that our next child will be a girl so both DH and I get our wishes full filled and we have the opportunity to raise one of each. I'm getting excited now that it is a boy- I think we have our name chosen. Bennett Richard. Bennett means "blessing" which we truly know he is and Richard after DH's uncle who was killed in an accident a number of years ago. Please keep helping us along this new journey - we're so excited to be parents and are eagerly anticipating his arrival in July.

Dear God,
I am discouraged. I know you have your own plan for us. Please give me the strength to trust your timeline. Lee and I have a lot of love between us that we wish to share with a child. We knew that we needed to take care of some things before trying, and we have done many of those tasks. We are preparing our lives for a baby. I just need you to send me some strength and courage to keep it up and to stay hopeful.
Your impatient child,
Em

Dear lord,

I speak to you everyday but I just wanted to put my feeling down on here as it has been ages since I last did.
Since doing this IVF cycle Ive been very positive but I fear that slowly it is starting to drain away and now Im feeling so scared. After 7yrs of trying I would really like this to be it for us lord so we can move on with our lifes, I feel that now is the time and I need your help.
Please please let these two embies be the ones that flourish and bloom, I love them dearly already and I would hate to lose them, and help me to get back to the positive place I was at before.
Please also take care of the lady of whom I shared my eggs with and answer her prays also as Im sure she needs you too.

Amen

Dear Lord,

I can not do this on my own - i need you to hold my hand...please help me to learn to trust in you and believe it will happen in your time... i preay that your time is coming sooner...i love u mighty god and i am not ashamed of u...plz take my hand and lead me![-o<[-o<

thank u father!:hugs:

Dear God,
I just want you to know what a GREAT mother I would make, and the rest of the ladies.
I have cried about this for so long. And I just really need you to know how ready I am. I don't care if its a b/g I just want a healthy baby. I am stable with Adam <3 and we have our own house and stable jobs. I want his grandparents and mine to see the next generation before too long, ya never know. I know im always talkin to you and writing this probably wont make a difference. but please let this be my month. Considering I lost my insurance so can no longer have the dr's help. I want to be a mother more than anything and not just because babies are cute. But I want to take them to school and watch them play sports and make homework projects and talk and struggle with their first relationship problems. And eat dinner at the table like a family. Its all ive ever wanted since I can remember and im more than ready now more than ever. Please help us dear lord. please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->