Dear God...........................

Mize1982

Mya-My gift from God!
Reaction score
ok Im a christian and im not throwing this at anyone, but we all need a prayer from time to time and I thought why not share them with each other and maybe we could include each others prayers in our own.

so I will start,

Dear God,

please give me the strength to carring on with my plans of getting Mya into a routine, the poor child has been so unsettled since me and her daddy split up and I would just like her to feel settled.

Please help me take the steps each day to get Mya out the house and face my fears by taking her to play groups and fun things.

and finally, Please watch over all the mummys who are carrying their precious gifts from you right now, the mummys who already have their gifts from you and thos mummys praying for a gift from you.

Amen. :flower:

Dear God

Please look down upon my Dad and let the tests be ok so he can have his final surgery, please continue to look down upon him favourably, he has been through so much and we all need him here, especially my beautiful daughter who adores her grandad.

Amen

awww hun I will keep your dad in my prayers I hope it all goes as well as it can for him xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

My prayers go out to the both of you, and your daughter and father as well. :hugs:

Dear God,

Please help me find my way and give me the strength and courage I need to do what is best for my daughter. Please shine light in the darkest of hearts that surround us. And of course, please let my unborn child be healthy.

Amen.

Well since i am a wiccan i am going to pray to Isis

Dear isis,

Please help me through the hard times with my husband and help me find a way to get through the hard times. As much as i love him i dont know if i can put up with much more. I hope i can learn to be more patient with my kids and i hope they grow up to be very well rounded men.

Dear god.... I pray that you look after all of the angel babies and people that have been taken and you look aftet them well! I wish everyone in my family happiness and well being for as long as they live! xx

Dear god,
I pray that you keep Gracelynn safe and continue to let her grow and become her own individual and that you continue to let my little bother have good health and keep him out of the hospital. And god please protect my family
Amen

Dear God,

Please look after Sarah now she is with you, she had such a long battle and finally now can rest with you, also please watch over her husband Luke, he is an amazing man who has been there to nurse and support sarah thru it all till her final breath. Please watch over sarahs family and friends and tell her daily how much we all love and miss her.

She was so young, and many of her family and friends are angrey that she has gone, please comfort them and help them to come to terms with lossing her.

amen.

R.I.P Sarah aged 28, you fought so hard but cancer finally won 23/02/2011, you where to good for this world darling and will be forever missed x x x

Dear God,

Please look after Sarah now she is with you, she had such a long battle and finally now can rest with you, also please watch over her husband Luke, he is an amazing man who has been there to nurse and support sarah thru it all till her final breath. Please watch over sarahs family and friends and tell her daily how much we all love and miss her.

She was so young, and many of her family and friends are angrey that she has gone, please comfort them and help them to come to terms with lossing her.

amen.

R.I.P Sarah aged 28, you fought so hard but cancer finally won 23/02/2011, you where to good for this world darling and will be forever missed x x x

:hugs::flower::hugs:

Dear god, Can you make sure Archies daddy is ok up there. Tell him he is silly, and dont let him forget about us!!

Dear God,
Please keep the little one safe inside me, watch over my children, and look after Eve until I get up there to look after her myself.
Amen.

Dear God,

Please bless all those loved ones lost, as well as the many lost in today's earthquakes and tsunamis in Japan and the United States.

Amen

Dear God

Please give me the strengh to help Please guild me through this path you have chosen to send me on. Please watch over Mya's daddy as he goes on his new adventure and please be with those mummys who are moarning there angel babies

Amen

Dear God,

Please give me the strength to continue pushing through on this journey, which can be so discouraging at times. I know you would not give me a single challenge in life that I could not overcome, and I have faith that you will bless us with a little one - but please give me the patience I so badly need while waiting.

Amen

Dear God...

Please help me fall pregnant. We've been very patient and it seems like everyone around me falls pregnant so easily. The baby would be so loved, and I know we'd make fantastic parents. All I ask for is a happy and healthy child, I'd love a little one to come along and surprise everyone who's been praying for me. Please! Amen.

Dear God,
Been feeling down about so many things lately...finances, stresses of young children, not enough family time, trying to get the house sorted to move, not being able to afford dental work etc. You know our hearts are heavy, please let us see the positives amongst the chaos. I love You my Lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->