Dear MooMoo and LAMMY!! and all other friends... WITCH GOT ME :'(

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
Need i say more :'( DAM :witch: look at that smile on her face!!!

Moo Moo chick hope ya hat tastes nice hahaha

im soo sad :'( :'(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What can I say she is evil, lets hope once she is gone its for a long time!

Thanks Bebe! she is evil at that! i was pretty much convinced as i had all the syptoms.. its soo crap! and shes given me a hard time now... awful cramps! horrible nasty rotten witch! (sorry for the rant!) lol xx

Hi Tootsy

I know I haven't posted anything to you before but I saw your earlier posts. Sorry to hear that :witch: got you, I know she was super-evil and took a while to arrive. Sending you lots of :hug:

C
x

Thanks Carrie! i think its hard for all of us tryers when she rears her ugly head! OH doesnt understand too.. its just like an 'oh well!' and i feel like screaming at him! lol poor OH xx

I find i am worse in the 2ww than when AF arrives as at lest i know where I stand I go mad with all the symptom spotting and and running the am i? aren't I? through my head all the time. But that said i am feeling really positive for this cycle. Best wishes and I hope she doesn't hand around too long for you! :hugs:

yeah you are prob right bebe! 2ww is a pain... im never listening to my symptoms again as i had them all, i even had that feeling which i had never had before so i think im just going to play it by ear now... Good luck to you for this cycle and i hope you get the BFP you so eagerly want :o) and hopefully we will all be talking about being pregnant soon :o) xxxx

OMFG what a bummer!! im soo sad now! :( its not fair!!!! xxx

i know lammy how crapp!! wanted to be birthing buddies lol! hopefully i may catch u up next month! i honestly started to think i didnt have to worry about witch.. she completely just turned up outa the blue... i felt like i needed a lie down so went to bed and then all of a sudden i felt it arrive. xxxxxxxxxxx

omg..i have only just read this!!! im so sorry honey :( *says with bits of hat sticking out of mouth :( This month will be your month honey, im so so sorry :( :cry:

omg..i have only just read this!!! im so sorry honey :( *says with bits of hat sticking out of mouth :( This month will be your month honey, im so so sorry :( :cry:

ha ha ha bits of hat!! bless, thanks hun!! im sure it will be for you too... might give my self a break this month as im having a bad one at the minute... we'l see :o)

i got asked to get checked out in hosp cause was doubled over in agony in tears with the pain but everything was ok.. seem to think its just a really bad AF this month :(

xxxx

Hi Tootsy, sorry to hear she got you.....she got me today too......4 days early, so I now have a 24 day cycle for the second month in a row......!
Come join us on the new Cycle Buddy Thread for today.....

Hi Tootsy, sorry to hear she got you.....she got me today too......4 days early, so I now have a 24 day cycle for the second month in a row......!
Come join us on the new Cycle Buddy Thread for today.....

Thanks Maple leaf... i think i might just do that! sorry to hear she got you aswell today! shes been very bludy hard at work lol! nasty :witch: !!

xxxxx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->