• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Dear Santa...

ornahayes

Reaction score
I have tried so hard this year to be a good girl and my DF has also tried to be a good boy. I'm not worried about a white Christmas or lots of expensive gifts. What I would really like is to see a :bfp: I don't mind waiting a little bit. My birthday is in January and I know you don't have anything to do with birthday presents, but maybe you could work together with the Birthday fairy and give me my wish then? I wouldn't ask for anything ever again.
Please Santa, make my dreams come true...

xxxx

good luck - hope santa answers all of our wishes this year

:dust: for everyone

lol :haha: I know how you feel. My 30th is on the 3rd of Jan, so if I'm not going to get a Christmas BFP, can I not get one as a birthday gift???? It really doesn't seem like too much to ask for :)

Good Luck and I hope he got your letter. Sending lots of :dust: your way :hugs:

Ornahayes I hope you get your BFP!! Thanks for making us smile and chuckle a bit!!

Jolene, it was my 30th Jan just gone. My OH's bday was on my AF due date this month and the silly witch showed up. Hoping she'll leave me alone on my birthday (16th) and a :bfp: will show instead.
:dust: to you all and a merry Christmas and a :bfp: New Year!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"