Debating going to urgent care

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
I have been having nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea for almost a full week now. I've been attributing it to just regular morning sickness but now my temperature has hit 100.2 Fahrenheit. There has been a nasty bug going around work with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and fever. I have been able to keep down a few crackers each day and ice chips but I'm sure I'm dehydrated since I'm losing more than I'm putting in. I keep going back and forth just treating myself or dragging myself to the urgent care and getting checked out. Part of me says just stay home, try to hydrate and wait for it to pass the other part says I should get checked out for peace of mind that a doctor agrees with my treatment. Uhg.

I would go to urgent care. It's been more than a couple of days now, and you really need to try and look after yourself while pregnant. It's not something I would usually do, but if it happened to me at the moment I would seek care :)
I hope you feel better soon!!!

A full week! That is quite a long time to be suffering like that. I would go in and see what they can do for you. At least if they can help you will be able to get better rest and get healthy faster. No harm in asking!!! Hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->