Dec Babies

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Who is due in December? I am due on Dec 6th (I think).

I have finially put my "scare" behind me and trying to think positive. I am 5 weeks pregnant today and everyday brings me closer to a healthy baby!

So who else is due in December? which of us lucky ladies :S will have the Christmas day baby lol!

hi love im due december the 4th there is a december stars thread on here where you can add your name too its in this first tri section.
Congrats

Congrats, I'm due in the same week as you :)

Congrats girls, I'm 5 weeks too! Due 8th December :D

Hey!

Congrats on your BFP.

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow so due December 7th :D

I have finially put my "scare" behind me and trying to think positive. I am 5 weeks pregnant today and everyday brings me closer to a healthy baby!

So who else is due in December? which of us lucky ladies :S will have the Christmas day baby lol!

I love your PMA, and thats pretty much how I feel about it to. I"m 5 weeks today and already started having issues, but i'm still here! I think i'm due dec 5th, but just based on estimates.

Hello

I at my doctors to confirm everything tomorrow but based on the first day of my last period I should be due the 7th December 2009.

It seems so far away but I am so looking forward to it. My boobs are so sore I had to put on my most unattractive bra on.

Its all good. Good luck for a healthy and happy pregnancy.

xxxx

I love your PMA, and thats pretty much how I feel about it to. I"m 5 weeks today and already started having issues, but i'm still here! I think i'm due dec 5th, but just based on estimates.

thanks ... i think we have to, doesnt mean i dont have moments of panic and worry but i am just trying to think positive, i AM young (well 25), healthy, been taking vitamins for months now, dont smoke or drink, etc etc, so i guess all of that brings my risk factors down. if it happens now than i couldnt have done anything else to prevent it!

i am so sorry to hear you have had "issues" too, its not easy is it, the whole pregnancy and birth things seems extremly delicate!

hopefully come december we will all have happy healthy babies, and then then fun will begin. lol!

Hello

I at my doctors to confirm everything tomorrow but based on the first day of my last period I should be due the 7th December 2009.

It seems so far away but I am so looking forward to it. My boobs are so sore I had to put on my most unattractive bra on.

Its all good. Good luck for a healthy and happy pregnancy.

xxxx

lol, well i actually had to buy maternity bras as i am not small normally (36 dd/e) but they balloned up in a matter of hours and looked like i had 2 sets of boobs as they actuallu grow up of my bra!

the bras i bought look like sling shots ... serioiusly they are massive, but i feel a lot more comfortable now!

December Stars

That's the official list/thread of moms due in December. :)

im due december 2...think its the 13th, ive just found out im pregnant. this is my 3rd baby though but still as excited as i was with my 1st!

good luck!!!

Ooh thats my birthday - best of luck! :happydance:

I don't have a due date yet but I think it will be early December also!

Hi there Dec baby's! I think I am due on Dec 6th as well and we are just thrilled! We are moving to Europe so our baby will be born overseas! We are nervous and excited!! Congrats to everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->